+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks. I have completed my medicals on Dec 15th 2021 and passport is still Jan 2023. Can I get Copr until Dec 2022 or will it be only 6months or less ?
It will be valid till your medical and passport are valid. It will expire when your medical or passport expires, whichever is earlier.

Reactions: Baz90

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Dear Members, my AOR is January 12, 2020. I have a question. IRCC London asked me few documents to process my application like proof of funds, updated job reference letter etc.
I checked my mail today after 20 days of receiving the email as it was in junk.

Now my problem is, I cannot arrange reference letter immediately as my CEO is on medical leave and he has to sign it. Secondly, I dont have enough funds in my account as of now as my family and I got covid and I had to spend a lot of money for the treatment of my family. Is it possible to ask for the extension of the documents submission date? Email sent by them was on Feb 8, I checked it today. The submission date is 05/03/2022.

@legalfalcon Please advice. All responses are appreciated. Thank you
Raise a webform and also email the London office and simply ask for extension. You will be safe don’t worry

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hey Jay, I'm in in case similar to yours, passed remed since Dec, no response. Have you tried sending mails? I'm beginning to think these people have forgotten our files. Ottawa cpc released some PPRs yesterday. I feel something or somebody is causing this delay.
Hi. I sent a web inquiry last time. I got a templated reply. I am feeling helpless.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same. I’m thinking of making a discord group for applicants with similar timelines so we can stay updated. Or If there is one already that you’re a member of, I’d appreciate if you can send me an invite.
I'm not in groups, but only in the Kubier facebook group. But we could create one.

Baz90

Dec 8, 2021
Finally received COPR! Two year of wait is over!
ITA: Nov 2019, AOR: Jan 2020, Med 1 and bio metrics passed on Feb 2020, Re-medical requested on 31 Dec 2021, and Re-medical Passed on Feb 2, 2022. COPR on Feb 7, 2022
Country of residence: India
FSW - EE (Outland)

Hoping everyone gets their golden e-mail soon.
Great!! How long does it take visa to get stamped once passport is recvd by IRCC?

Reactions: laxiyer24

Baz90

Dec 8, 2021
@legalfalcon finally our copr was stamped amd passport returned. Thank you for your advices throughout the whole process. I have one question left. We are planning to do our landing in 3 weeks in toronto (express entry) and we are staying for 3 weeks and going back to finish the school year and then move again (we are doing so because they only gave us a copr until july 5th and we don't know why as we should have gotten it untl jan 5th 2023) I have a brother in montreal would it be ok to put his address to receive the PR card and mail them to me? Or is it mandatory to have an address in ontario? Processing times are 88 days for the new cards so it doesnt seem it can happen in 3 weeks only. Thanks a lot.
Congrats ! How long does it take passport to get stamped once IRCC recieves it?

Baz90

Dec 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I received PPR yesterday, just confirming we only get the ppr email and there would be no changes in online profile, right?
Congrats! Have u submitted passport .
How long ircc is taking to stamp it once it is recvd by them ?

kevran32

Jan 9, 2020
Aor Jan 12,2020 and Finally received the golden mail after a long long wait. But the problem now is I am not sure if my child is added to my application. The thing is I informed IRCC via webform about my new born two months earlier and adter their reply, and after collecting all the documents for my new born I submitted the documents via webform on 16th feb but hadn't received any reply apart from "thank you for your email" acknowledgement. Also, I used webform to send those documents and selected NVDO as the office as I was suggested by the agent(when I called) that my case was in NVDO. So @legalfalcon and others pleasae help me out here:
1. What should be my next step?
2. I received the PPR email from CPC ottawa, is there a direct email that I can contact them and let them know I have already submitted necessary documents?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Aor Jan 12,2020 and Finally received the golden mail after a long long wait. But the problem now is I am not sure if my child is added to my application. The thing is I informed IRCC via webform about my new born two months earlier and adter their reply, and after collecting all the documents for my new born I submitted the documents via webform on 16th feb but hadn't received any reply apart from "thank you for your email" acknowledgement. Also, I used webform to send those documents and selected NVDO as the office as I was suggested by the agent(when I called) that my case was in NVDO. So @legalfalcon and others pleasae help me out here:
1. What should be my next step?
2. I received the PPR email from CPC ottawa, is there a direct email that I can contact them and let them know I have already submitted necessary documents?
Does the PPR email list your minor child? Also, do you see your minor child in your MuyCIC account? If not, then your child has not yet been added. You will have to inform IRCC and let them know of this. There is no point submitting the passport as the COPR even if issued will be cancelled unless all family members are processed and added to the application.

You can send an email at the email id provided in the email.

Reactions: kevran32

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon Firstly i want to thank you continuous guidance since last 2 years.
I can gladly say that i have received my PPR and I needed some your guidance for passport submission.
My query is do i have to print the email and fill my (applicant) details in the given table and submit it along with my passport at the VFS centre.

Secondly, I have received PPR email and there is nothing my GC key account.

Also if there is any applicant from Pakistan reading this message can you please guide me how to book two way courier ? Thank you

Reactions: kevran32