+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
I just noticed it in my account status online but no change as such in the account.
No mail received for the update.
From webforms, VO - Ottawa and FSW , COR - India
they hardly respond to webforms. You can try calling them.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
@legalfalcon Need Help, please!
I have received an email from NDVO for "passport request letter" - however, my cic profile shows no new file uploaded. When I go to VFS to schedule passport pick up - it is asking for the letter from CIC. How do I proceed?
Also, need help with another minor query - I am a primary applicant and I have a dependent on the file as well. How do I submit the passports to VAC? Two separate envelopes?
Appreciate your help!

Also, hang in there everyone - I am a Jan 2020 AOR as well, things are seemingly moving now.
Kindly share your timeline.

Lebanon

Dec 4, 2021
Hi everybody,

My sister aor jan 2020
Got remedical request jan 2022 and marked passed after a week of uploading the documents. She got asked to upload schedule A form and a new police certificate and proof of funds.. She uploaded everything on 22 jan. Now, her online profile was updated and her background check is now in process... Do you guys know how long it will take to received RFV email after this? Was anybody in the same situation?

vanben

Aug 7, 2020
Hi everybody,

My sister aor jan 2020
Got remedical request jan 2022 and marked passed after a week of uploading the documents. She got asked to upload schedule A form and a new police certificate and proof of funds.. She uploaded everything on 22 jan. Now, her online profile was updated and her background check is now in process... Do you guys know how long it will take to received RFV email after this? Was anybody in the same situation?
do you mean the background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information" ?

it's definitely a good sign tho.

My background status is still showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", and I sent them schedule A about two weeks, no updates since then

Lebanon

Dec 4, 2021
do you mean the background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information" ?

it's definitely a good sign tho.

My background status is still showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", and I sent them schedule A about two weeks, no updates since then
Yes exactly what you said it chnaged from your application is in progress.. To we're processing

She opened gckey a month after uploading the documents and saw that her application was updated.. They didn't send an email or anything.. Try checking your profile online.

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I feel you. Mine too. No update since remedicals passed Jan 4, 2022
Hey Jay, I'm in in case similar to yours, passed remed since Dec, no response. Have you tried sending mails? I'm beginning to think these people have forgotten our files. Ottawa cpc released some PPRs yesterday. I feel something or somebody is causing this delay.

Reactions: Artim9960