+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,
I got a mail indicating a new message for more documents.
They want fresh PCC and schedule A form.
this is so tiring. My address changed in the same country and now for a PCC, i need to update my passport address...
AOR - Jan 2020
COR - India

Jules27

Oct 26, 2019
Hi All,
this is so tiring. My address changed in the same country and now for a PCC, i need to update my passport address...
AOR - Jan 2020
COR - India
You almost there send n it asap

Reactions: laxiyer24

mipemi

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, could someone assist with this enquiry

If one is issued PR, but the passport is to expire within the 5 months. What should one do, given that IRCC requires one’s passport to be valid for at least 6 months.

If one does renew the passport, does one send both (old and new) to the Visa Office or raise a web form to inform them of the new passport and await their instructions before sending to the Visa Office

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi All,
AOR - Jan 2020
COR - India
For PCC with different address and not as per passport one , you need not update your passport address. Check Document Advisor on passportindia website for document requirement. Good luck

Reactions: paneka penalty

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
For PCC with different address and not as per passport one , you need not update your passport address. Check Document Advisor on passportindia website for document requirement. Good luck
Ah thank you. I checked it.
Appointments are not readily available :(
first appointment is for first week of April.
I will try my best to get it done quickly. Thanks!

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
@legalfalcon (urgent)
Sir I was requested to submit schedule A for my spouse back in aug 2021 which I indeed submitted through webform as well as uploaded in my cic account. I mailed them in Feb 2022 to know my application status as it was more than 6 months submitting the schedule A. I was informed on 7th Feb 2022 that they haven't received the updated schedule A yet and I was asked to resend it through mail or online. I did on the same day but didn't receive any confirmation.
On Feb 22 2022 i received medical request for me n my spouse which was passed on 8th March 2022.
The last time I ordered gcms notes the status was as follows
Eligibility passed.
Criminality passed- expired.
Medicals passed- expired
Info sharing in progress.
Security blank.
As per the recent trend PPL are getting ppr after they have passed the medicals but for me it is silent again. Is remedical request is initiated after the background checks have been done? Or still there is something else on my application.?
I am a June 2019 applicant who is still waiting for the passport request....aft submitting all the documents....
Your response to my query will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone. I was asked to redo my medicals and at that time I was in India on vacation and there were no appointments available for at least 2 months. I did send a message to IRCC that I would come back to USA and do the test. I have got an appointment and I have moved to a different state within the US as well. I have been asked to do the following:
Client Information: Thank you for your correspondence in December. Please include your up-to-date residential and mailing address when you submit proof of your completed medical examination when available.

What should I submit as proof of residential and mailing address? I stay with the family since I am working remotely. I do have a credit card statement that shows my current address. Kindly help. Thank you!

2018sky

Jul 19, 2018
Hello Everyone. I was asked to redo my medicals and at that time I was in India on vacation and there were no appointments available for at least 2 months. I did send a message to IRCC that I would come back to USA and do the test. I have got an appointment and I have moved to a different state within the US as well. I have been asked to do the following:
Client Information: Thank you for your correspondence in December. Please include your up-to-date residential and mailing address when you submit proof of your completed medical examination when available.

What should I submit as proof of residential and mailing address? I stay with the family since I am working remotely. I do have a credit card statement that shows my current address. Kindly help. Thank you!
Hi, thank you for sharing this information. May I ask if you received the above 'Client Information' (address info) via email or your cic account? I'll be grateful if you could clarify this. Thank you.

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021

I think the credit card statement should suffice.

Roenaaa

Jul 27, 2020
Got a request for additional documents via letter of procedural fairness (they wanted the ref letter from my current organisation) have shared all the required documents via web form. this was a week back and no response post that.
@legalfalcon wanted to know your thoughts on this, do you think PPR is on the way? Or it’s still uncertain?

my AOR : 28th Jan 2020