+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Got a request for additional documents via letter of procedural fairness (they wanted the ref letter from my current organisation) have shared all the required documents via web form. this was a week back and no response post that.
@legalfalcon wanted to know your thoughts on this, do you think PPR is on the way? Or it’s still uncertain?

my AOR : 28th Jan 2020
I thought that a procedural fairness letter was sent only if there is something not quite right in the application, which needs to be addressed immediately. Not really the standard ADR, but I may be wrong.
In these days webform can take more than a month to be processed, so I would not worry about that, but if really is a PFL (Procedural Fairness Letter) you should really provide a good and strong answer.
I do not want to scare you, I may be wrong or I may have misunderstood the situation; hope other members of the forum can contribute on this.

Roenaaa

Jul 27, 2020
I thought that a procedural fairness letter was sent only if there is something not quite right in the application, which needs to be addressed immediately. Not really the standard ADR, but I may be wrong.
In these days webform can take more than a month to be processed, so I would not worry about that, but if really is a PFL (Procedural Fairness Letter) you should really provide a good and strong answer.
I do not want to scare you, I may be wrong or I may have misunderstood the situation; hope other members of the forum can contribute on this.
It was a straightforward request to share relevant documents confirming my employment with current organisation and the job description matching NOC used in my application. I have shared all of that and now awaiting response.
I don’t think it would be anything more than that… @legalfalcon let me know your thoughts too

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got a request for additional documents via letter of procedural fairness (they wanted the ref letter from my current organisation) have shared all the required documents via web form. this was a week back and no response post that.
@legalfalcon wanted to know your thoughts on this, do you think PPR is on the way? Or it’s still uncertain?

my AOR : 28th Jan 2020
Usually, a Procedural Fairness letter is sent when something is amiss and IRCC wants to give a last opportunity to the applicant to provide their side or documents before a decision on their application is made.

see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html

Some procedural fairness letters are simple and only require submission of some documents, while others can be more alarming.

Read the PFL carefully, and if you have addressed the concerns listed in the letter, you should be fine.

It can take 2-5 weeks before you receive a response and in some cases, there will be no response, but the processing will continue.

Reactions: Roenaaa

kevran32

Jan 9, 2020
@legalfalcon I received the "Ready for Visa" email from CPC Ottawa on 4th march and I informed IRCC via webform ( as there was no mention of any other email) about my non accompanying dependent child(new born) along with all the supporting documents(birth certifcate, passport, IMM008 form, LOE). One thing I didn't do was to pay the fees($225) as I felt it is not necessary for non accompanying dependent. Should I proceed to pay that? I am just worried that the 30 days window is going to expire soon, and they have not added my dependent child. Also, I haven't received any reply from them for my mutiple webforms(some are a month and half old, all about my newborn). Also, is there way to directly email Ottawa office?

Veerpal_vp

May 20, 2019
@legalfalcon I have a query.
1.I am going to land in Canada in April. And to show proof of funds.. can I show some money in the form of cash and DD( For eg. Demand draft worth 3 lakh and 1 lakh cash)?
And remaining money i.e 4 lakh can I show latest bank statement and bank letter as POF. I currently have saving account in a government bank and I will open a new account in ICICI or axis bank. Can I show bank statements from newly opened bank account?
2. Is it compulsory to transfer money from Indian Bank account to Canadian bank account whose statements I have shown during landing. Or can my parents withdraw that money once I land. Will it affect my PR card application? As i don't need those funds for settling in Canada.
Plz reply.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
@legalfalcon On Feb 22 2022 i received medical request for me n my spouse which was passed on 8th March 2022.
The last time I ordered gcms notes the status was as follows
Eligibility passed.
Criminality passed- expired.
Medicals passed- expired
Info sharing in progress.
Security blank.
As per the recent trend PPL are getting ppr after they have passed the medicals but for me it is silent again. Is remedical request is initiated after the background checks have been done? Or still there is something else on my application.?
I am a June 2019 applicant who is still waiting for the passport request....aft submitting all the documents....
Your response to my query will be highly appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon On Feb 22 2022 i received medical request for me n my spouse which was passed on 8th March 2022.
Eligibility passed.
Medicals passed- expired
Security blank.
As per the recent trend PPL are getting ppr after they have passed the medicals but for me it is silent again. Is remedical request is initiated after the background checks have been done? Or still there is something else on my application.?
I am a June 2019 applicant who is still waiting for the passport request....aft submitting all the documents....
IF your eligibility is passed and you received a re-med, then most likely it is the last step. However, the timelines differ on a case-by-case basis.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have a query.
1.I am going to land in Canada in April. And to show proof of funds.. can I show some money in the form of cash and DD( For eg. Demand draft worth 3 lakh and 1 lakh cash)?
And remaining money i.e 4 lakh can I show latest bank statement and bank letter as POF. I currently have saving account in a government bank and I will open a new account in ICICI or axis bank. Can I show bank statements from newly opened bank account?
2. Is it compulsory to transfer money from Indian Bank account to Canadian bank account whose statements I have shown during landing. Or can my parents withdraw that money once I land. Will it affect my PR card application? As i don't need those funds for settling in Canada.
Plz reply.

1. You can show the funds that you have in your home country, in Canada, that you are carrying with you or a combination of all.

2. There is no compulsion that you have to transfer money. You can keep the money in your home country and never transfer it. Once you land in Canada, you are no longer required to meet the PoF requirement, and you can withdraw the funds and use them as you wish.

see https://bit.ly/3iPw1tp

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I received the "Ready for Visa" email from CPC Ottawa on 4th march and I informed IRCC via webform ( as there was no mention of any other email) about my non accompanying dependent child(new born) along with all the supporting documents(birth certifcate, passport, IMM008 form, LOE). One thing I didn't do was to pay the fees($225) as I felt it is not necessary for non accompanying dependent. Should I proceed to pay that? I am just worried that the 30 days window is going to expire soon, and they have not added my dependent child. Also, I haven't received any reply from them for my mutiple webforms(some are a month and half old, all about my newborn). Also, is there way to directly email Ottawa office?

If you have informed IRCC, do not worry about the 30 days. Even if it expires, which in most cases will, as it takes 3-5 weeks for IRCC to ever back.

You can pay the fee and send the receipt to IRCC via webform or wait for IRCC to contact you with a list of documents and then submit the fee receipt.

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Eligibility passed.
Medicals passed- expired
Security blank.
It also dpeends on which VO is processing your application. Many 2019 applicants with VO Ottawa are still waiting. My AOR was Jan 2020, and I recieved my PPR in Feb 2022 (VO Ottawa), even before some ppl I know who are 2019 AOR. What is your country of residence? Maybe that could also be a factor an IRCC might be doing a country wise processing?

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
It also dpeends on which VO is processing your application. Many 2019 applicants with VO Ottawa are still waiting. My AOR was Jan 2020, and I recieved my PPR in Feb 2022 (VO Ottawa), even before some ppl I know who are 2019 AOR. What is your country of residence? Maybe that could also be a factor an IRCC might be doing a country wise processing?
Country of residence is India and VO is new delhi (ndvo). They asked for schedule A last year in aug 2021. I submitted that aft almost 6 months i got remed request and it got passed......again the wait game and silence from IRCC started...
....i don't know how long this wait will go on more....

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi, thank you for sharing this information. May I ask if you received the above 'Client Information' (address info) via email or your cic account? I'll be grateful if you could clarify this. Thank you.
Hi Sorry for the delay in replying to your query. I received an email and also there was a prompt to read on the CIC account as well. Does that help answer your question? Please let me know. Thank you!

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Country of residence is India and VO is new delhi (ndvo). They asked for schedule A last year in aug 2021. I submitted that aft almost 6 months i got remed request and it got passed......again the wait game and silence from IRCC started...
....i don't know how long this wait will go on more....
Many VO Delhi applicants from 2019 and early 2020 also waiting

2018sky

Jul 19, 2018
Hi Sorry for the delay in replying to your query. I received an email and also there was a prompt to read on the CIC account as well. Does that help answer your question? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you! I really appreciate you taking out the time to respond. It does help answer my query. An agent last week confirmed that all is done on my file except that they'll ask for 'the exact info they asked you'. I'm still waiting for that...July 2019 aor, Remed MEP 18th Mar 2022. May I ask if you've received your PPR?

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
@legalfalcon sir when last end of the year i ordered gcms notes my criminality was expired as my Indian pcc dat i submitted reached its expiry. IRCC didn't request for a new one though. Should I go ahead and apply for a new one instead of waiting for them to ask? Or should I wait? Or its the only pcc dat is applied to me as my country of residence is India so they will not at all required it again?