+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
No idea :p
I have not ordered GCMS notes. Just sent webforms whenever I had to inform of any change in address or passport update and recently for remeds in Jan 2022.
Someone in the November 2019 group got a gu but no ppr. His gcms notes came yesterday and he found out the gu was for his file being assigned to an officer for final review and due date to be 18th of March. So your gu could be it as well

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
Hello All,
I would appreciate if anyone of you can advice me
Timeline
AOR JAN 2020,
Biometric fees request : Apr 2020,
Biometric updated OCT 2021( because I applied for SOWP and completed biometrics)
GU DEC 2021
Medical Upfront summitted through Webform: Jan 27 2022
Medical Updated 8 FEB 2022

and No update after that.

I am planning to do upfront PCC and submit. does it will impact on my file process ???

someone advice me to put visitors visa as people now getting result in a week also. my medical already updated and I am really confused what should i do in this scenario. whats your view on this.

Thanks in a advance!

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
fellow AoR Jan 2020; I do not know what else to do.
I used an MP’s office and this is the answer I have got last week: “ Our contact at IRCC has informed us that the IRCC office is currently in the process of finalizing the application and advised that the applicant wait for correspondence from IRCC directly for further instructions. “
And “ there is nothing pending on the file and all background checks have been completed. Only a few more steps are needed to be completed before the application is deemed complete and the applicant receives information about the next steps.”
it has been three months since my medicals passed. And I am just pissed off.
I am basically lookign at mandamus now. Just wanted to inquire whether there is anything else I should try before that?

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
I received my passport back from VFS yesterday, along with CoPR confirmation. The IM-1 visa stamped in the passport has expiry date in Feb 2023, which is 11 months from now. I have heard in this group that once passport arrives, people only have a 4 to 5 months time to land in Canada. Can someone explain this plz? Are they giving more time for landing?

Vikas Bhalla

May 1, 2020
I received my passport back from VFS yesterday, along with CoPR confirmation. The IM-1 visa stamped in the passport has expiry date in Feb 2023, which is 11 months from now. I have heard in this group that once passport arrives, people only have a 4 to 5 months time to land in Canada. Can someone explain this plz? Are they giving more time for landing?
It depends on your medical expiry date

Reactions: laxiyer24

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
from the looks of it, I am going to be one of those 36 monthers.
probably security and medicals going to expire again.
I have just given up explaining this

Reactions: rogerEE

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Someone in the November 2019 group got a gu but no ppr. His gcms notes came yesterday and he found out the gu was for his file being assigned to an officer for final review and due date to be 18th of March. So your gu could be it as well
Oh well. I'm the guy.
I'm January 17th Aor,
Third remed passed on 06th Dec. More than three months.
It seems like officer MM19180 did not respect the due date he assigned to him self ‍♂.
Now I don't know were and on what to hang for hope.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Oh well. I'm the guy.
I'm January 17th Aor,
It seems like officer MM19180 did not respect the due date he assigned to him self ‍♂.
Oh sighs. Next week we go again. So sorry for all this mess

Reactions: Amatsukami

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hey Jan 2020 fam, anybody else having their application stuck in NDVO? mine was approved as per last GCMS in May 2021. Got re-meds completed in Jan but no update after that.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hey Jan 2020 fam, anybody else having their application stuck in NDVO? mine was approved as per last GCMS in May 2021. Got re-meds completed in Jan but no update after that.
Hi. I don't know if my application has been approved or not but they requested for medicals in Feb 2022 n the medicals was passed on March 8. No update frm ndvo.

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Oh well. I'm the guy.
I'm January 17th Aor,
Finally I got the PPR today . Less than 30 min ago.
I'm so happy .
Whish you all this feeling.