caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for responding! Yes, I requested my GCMS notes yesterday through the Privacy Act for free. How long do you think it would take for me to receive the GCMS notes given the COVID situation?
Nice. The files are coming through pretty quickly these days; we received one today in 4 days which is an exception. The standard processing time is 30 days and extensions can taken as well.

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Nice. The files are coming through pretty quickly these days; we received one today in 4 days which is an exception. The standard processing time is 30 days and extensions can taken as well.
and what happens after approval of inland FSW applications? Unlike outland applicants, we don't have to depend on opening of VACs, so I wonder how this will go for us.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I received AOR on January 21, 2020.
I am in inland FSW category
100% of estimated time completed on July 21, 2020.

Today, I called the IRCC phone customer support and the support representative mentioned that "Security" and "Eligibility" have been "Passed from their side" and "Background Check" is still in progress. Also, they mentioned all required documents have been received and there are no pending documents. Can you please help me what passed from their side means?

Further, on approval of application for inland applicants, given the COVID-19 situation, what would the next step be? Can we get PR card without having to submit our passports?
When if your eligibility and security has passed then your application has either been approved or pending a final review before being approved.

However, when it says eligibility is passed, it may have been recommended passed by an assistant or an analyst.

See my post on this here. #3,201

Your GCMS notes will give you a clear picture on what stage your processing is at.

If you are an inland applicant, you will be sent a COPR and the date you receive it will be the date from which you will become a PR. The first PR card is sent on its own at the address that IRCC has on your file.

The flag polling and landing interviews at IRCC offices are no longer happening.

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
When if your eligibility and security has passed then your application has either been approved or pending a final review before being approved.

However, when it says eligibility is passed, it may have been recommended passed by an assistant or an analyst.

See my post on this here. #3,201

Your GCMS notes will give you a clear picture on what stage your processing is at.

If you are an inland applicant, you will be sent a COPR and the date you receive it will be the date from which you will become a PR. The first PR card is sent on its own at the address that IRCC has on your file.

The flag polling and landing interviews at IRCC offices are no longer happening.
Thanks for your reply!

The phone customer support mentioned that she sees that both "Eligibility" and "Security" have been passed on "their" side, so it must not mean that an officer has passed it I guess.

I have requested my GCMS notes, I will wait for it and get back if I have any doubts. I highly appreciate your help, thanks!

Reactions: legalfalcon

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello experts and legalfalcon, i am currently working in a company which is under going fraud investigation in uae. Some senior people in finance department including strategic management such as cfo and ceo along with BODs commited fraud and looted the money from 2010 onwards and ran away to their homeland.

I am also in finance department and joined this company only last year 2019 feb. Currently i came to know that investigation team put travel ban on finance people including me, to gather the information as much possible as they can.

So, My aor is 23 jan 2020, and currently file is in LVO.

Should i inform to IRCC, take legal advise from lawyer or raise a webform to address this current scenario?

Please advise me

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello experts and legalfalcon, i am currently working in a company which is under going fraud investigation in uae. Some senior people in finance department including strategic management such as cfo and ceo along with BODs commited fraud and looted the money from 2010 onwards and ran away to their homeland.

I am also in finance department and joined this company only last year 2019 feb. Currently i came to know that investigation team put travel ban on finance people including me, to gather the information as much possible as they can.

So, My aor is 23 jan 2020, and currently file is in LVO.

Should i inform to IRCC, take legal advise from lawyer or raise a webform to address this current scenario?

Please advise me
If you have not been formally charged, there is no need to inform or worry.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you have not been formally charged, there is no need to inform or worry.
No they just put the travel ban so i cant exit the country. New ceo is trying to lift it after eid by next week, but the travel ban will not impact my immigration file?
Travel ban in uae means it comes in the immigration department of government and if even someone wants to exit then immigration at airport dont allow them to go.

Please advise legal falcon

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No they just put the travel ban so i cant exit the country. New ceo is trying to lift it after eid by next week, but the travel ban will not impact my immigration file?
Travel ban in uae means it comes in the immigration department of government and if even someone wants to exit then immigration at airport dont allow them to go.

Please advise legal falcon
Travel bans, orders to surrender passports etc. do not have any impact on immigration. Only if your are charged or have been convicted.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok the last question, do you recommend this to inform to IRCC via webform? Seeking your suggestion..
There is no need as you are not misrepresenting any question asked by IRCC. If you do inform, be prepared to provide all the paperwork.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Hi,

I have a question regarding picture that needs to be sent with copr. My question is can we take a picture and keep it even before copr is issued?
I know there should be a date behind that picture. What if it has a date earlier than on COPR?
Will that be a issue?

Sherif Shahin

Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys,
I need update for EE Outland applicants if anyone got PPR approval recently or any update ?
Medical passed 13 Feb
Biometric 17 Feb
Background check ( under process )
Eligibility ( Under review )
Final decision ( under process )

now my application process bar 100% but still no updates even the VFS in UAE working now.
Please could anyone advice if has facing same my case ?

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello guys,
I need update for EE Outland applicants if anyone got PPR approval recently or any update ?
Medical passed 13 Feb
Biometric 17 Feb
Background check ( under process )
Eligibility ( Under review )
Final decision ( under process )

now my application process bar 100% but still no updates even the VFS in UAE working now.
Please could anyone advice if has facing same my case ?
Nobody outside Canada / US / Australia has received a PPR recently. Continue to wait.