>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

imrock.mw

Oct 20, 2019
Hello All,

My Info:
FSW-O
AOR: 2 Jan 2020

I had raised a web form asking for the status and got the below response:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

@legalfalcon Just wanted to understand if I should also go for GCMS notes or not?

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
k 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
Hello All,

My Info:
FSW-O
AOR: 2 Jan 2020

I had raised a web form asking for the status and got the below response:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

@legalfalcon Just wanted to understand if I should also go for GCMS notes or not?
hi, may i ask, how many days ircc took to respond to your web form request? i raised a web form couple of weeks ago but didn't get a response.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
As per the current program delivery guidelines, if you are unable to provide a requested document within the time frame, you can inform IRCC and they will give you additional 90 days to obtain and submit the documents.
Hi legalfalcon, I guess they accused most of the people in finance department (including me) and the case is in police level, there is a case which has not yet came to the court. I approached the lead investigator and he said my name is in the cleared list but there is a process to uplift this case and right now it is under prosecutor level which they are trying to remove innocent people's name from this accusation. He said, the names were included because they were afraid if the people will run away and won't cooperate with the investigation, now the investigation is done and they got names so irrelevant people will be removed from the list.

I got the case number too from police station and went to the court to inquire, they said it has not came in the court yet.

Please advise, should I wait or find an immigration lawyer to discuss this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon, I guess they accused most of the people in finance department (including me) and the case is in police level, there is a case which has not yet came to the court. I approached the lead investigator and he said my name is in the cleared list but there is a process to uplift this case and right now it is under prosecutor level which they are trying to remove innocent people's name from this accusation. He said, the names were included because they were afraid if the people will run away and won't cooperate with the investigation, now the investigation is done and they got names so irrelevant people will be removed from the list.

I got the case number too from police station and went to the court to inquire, they said it has not came in the court yet.

Please advise, should I wait or find an immigration lawyer to discuss this.
You have to be charged with an offence. If you have not yet been charged, you do not have to disclose anything. Mere investigation by police means nothing. If you have not been arrested or charged, you need not worry.

Also, for criminality, you have to be charged withs serious criminality.

Reactions: supernovamuz

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
You have to be charged with an offence. If you have not yet been charged, you do not have to disclose anything. Mere investigation by police means nothing. If you have not been arrested or charged, you need not worry.

Also, for criminality, you have to be charged withs serious criminality.
But there is a case and accusation in the police and case number has also been generated. The case is related to manipulation, fraud, forgery etc. Based on that they applied ban because without any case they could not impose ban

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
But there is a case and accusation in the police and case number has also been generated. The case is related to manipulation, fraud, forgery etc. Based on that they applied ban because without any case they could not impose ban
You are asking the same question. There is nothing known as accusation. There has to be a charge as pee law.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/tran.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am confused if someone apply case on you in the police station, doesn't it consider as charges?
No. You are charged after the police conducts its investigation and filed the charge sheet in the court. That is when you are formally charged. Filing a complaint with the police does not mean you are charged.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
No. You are charged after the police conducts its investigation and filed the charge sheet in the court. That is when you are formally charged. Filing a complaint with the police does not mean you are charged.
Okay thanks for the support, my fingers are crossed hope this will end soon.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon : Hi legalfalcon, I am PNP Ontario Outland applicant for Federal express entry and my AOR is 2nd Jan 2020. My 6 months timeline completed on 2 July 2020 and till now it only shows that my medicals has been passed in Jan 2020. I contact CIC via a Webform and got below response. Could you please advise, how i could contact CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia to know more status. Or, should i apply for GCMS notes.

Response from CESC :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
So eligibility met just means recommend passed? My webform told me my eligibility is under verifying when the notes generated before it was actually recommend passed.
Need your advice on my webform reply:
I got response that “your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirements under the program on which you have applied for”. Criminality is valid, bg security is valid.
Is eligibility has been verified means passed or recommended passed? Any idea

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Need your advice on my webform reply:
I got response that “your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirements under the program on which you have applied for”. Criminality is valid, bg security is valid.
Is eligibility has been verified means passed or recommended passed? Any idea
This forum has a search function. Please use it. Your question has been asked by many others before you, and answered.

Reactions: EscoBlades

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : Hi legalfalcon, I am PNP Ontario Outland applicant for Federal express entry and my AOR is 2nd Jan 2020. My 6 months timeline completed on 2 July 2020 and till now it only shows that my medicals has been passed in Jan 2020. I contact CIC via a Webform and got below response. Could you please advise, how i could contact CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia to know more status. Or, should i apply for GCMS notes.

Response from CESC :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
You cannot contact individual offices. When you send a webform, you are provided with a status, and as per that your eligibility is passed.

You can request GCMS notes to know more details.