+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Need your advice on my webform reply:
I got response that “your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirements under the program on which you have applied for”. Criminality is valid, bg security is valid.
Is eligibility has been verified means passed or recommended passed? Any idea
If security is valid, I think eligibility should be passed. But only notes can tell, webform is really unclear.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon I need urgent advice. I received a GU on 5th September and today I received a medical examination request along with form IMM1017E. I have been asked to upload the report within the next 30 days. I had taken an upfront medical exam with validity till 2nd December. Do I need to retake the medical exam? Is there any particular reason they have requested for a remed? I had passed medical on 5th Feb. Please respond. Thankyou

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I need urgent advice. I received a GU on 5th September and today I received a medical examination request along with form IMM1017E. I have been asked to upload the report within the next 30 days. I had taken an upfront medical exam with validity till 2nd December. Do I need to retake the medical exam? Is there any particular reason they have requested for a remed? I had passed medical on 5th Feb. Please respond. Thankyou
Before an application can be approved, the meds have to be valid for at least 6 months. IRCC can either extend the medicals, or ask for re-meds.

Reactions: SR_T

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
@legalfalcon I received this ADR request, the last two I know, I have to provide passport bio page and country of residence visa or else ID card. But how can I produce the first one? Is there any form? Please also guide for last 2 remainng if i am not wrong

 > Height & eye color: Height (in centimetres) and eye color details. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx  > Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx  > Client Information: Please confirm your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
@legalfalcon I received this ADR request, the last two I know, I have to provide passport bio page and country of residence visa or else ID card. But how can I produce the first one? Is there any form? Please also guide for last 2 remainng if i am not wrong

 > Height & eye color: Height (in centimetres) and eye color details. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx  > Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx  > Client Information: Please confirm your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx
@legalfalcon Why do they require this information? Do they require to check the criminal checks?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Why do they require this information? Do they require to check the criminal checks?
This is usually required for a physical description from all applicants who are in security screening. Just send the required info on a plain paper as asked.

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Hi ! Just want to share my status with you guys. If you have any question, please let me know.

I'm a PNP Outland applicant in 10th Jan. I have got approved via the WebForm response email.

My current status:

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical: January 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam
Biometrics: February 4, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Visa office assigned to Singapore

The Webform Response Email

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is approved.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Please note that you must isolate for 14 days when you arrive even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory. You must have a plan to isolate when you arrive in Canada. If you do not have a plan, you will need to delay travel until you have made one.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed.
Congratulations! It seems like High Commission of Singapore is giving reply to webforms and approving as well. We submitted at same time and inquired in our LVO(London,uk) but they didn't bother to reply to the webform. in last 3 months we sent a query twice but they didn't response. @legalfalcon do you have anyone who is in same situation as us from London??

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

Are you currently in Canada?

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Got webform reply: (VO is not known and eligibility is in-process I suppose as per the response)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

AOR: 03-Jan-2020
MPNP-Outland
Med passed: 21-Jan-2020
Bio done: 23-Jan-2020

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Got webform reply: (VO is not known and eligibility is in-process I suppose as per the response)

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

MPNP-Outland
It's likely your security screening is done which usually only starts after Eligibility is passed. With PNP applications (vs Express Entry) the order of things can be slightly different

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Sincerely,

MPNP-Outland
The key questions about your eligibility has not yet been answered. Send another webform and ask specifically about eligibility.