+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nphi1212

Jun 20, 2020
Hi ! Just want to share my status with you guys. If you have any question, please let me know.

I'm a PNP Outland applicant in 10th Jan. I have got approved via the WebForm response email.

My current status:

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical: January 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam
Biometrics: February 4, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Visa office assigned to Singapore

The Webform Response Email

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is approved.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Please note that you must isolate for 14 days when you arrive even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory. You must have a plan to isolate when you arrive in Canada. If you do not have a plan, you will need to delay travel until you have made one.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hi ! Just want to share my status with you guys. If you have any question, please let me know.

I'm a PNP Outland applicant in 10th Jan. I have got approved via the WebForm response email.

My current status:

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Please note that you must isolate for 14 days when you arrive even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory. You must have a plan to isolate when you arrive in Canada. If you do not have a plan, you will need to delay travel until you have made one.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed.

Congratulations.

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP

My current status:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations!

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I am renewing my passport and wanted to know if I need to send ircc a scan copy of my new passport via the webform. If so, should I send it through the general webform or through the LVO webform since I know my file is at Singapore LVO and has been approved as well?

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am renewing my passport and wanted to know if I need to send ircc a scan copy of my new passport via the webform. If so, should I send it through the general webform or through the LVO webform since I know my file is at Singapore LVO and has been approved as well?

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks
You can send it via the regular webform and the LVO specific webform.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020

webbed7

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, i submitted the application on 9 jan 2020 and received AOR next day. It has been over 6 months now, havent heard any update other than following
Biometrics is complete, Medical is complete, rest of it is under review.

I ordered notes in July and all looked perfect - furthermore, noticed there was no update since march(probably due to covid), however, during that time, all BGC related stuff was done and passed (even the case notes depicted that). Latest case note pointed out to an ongoing review and recommendation from i guess officer 1 to another officer for further review on A11.2 section ....

After seeing no progress I raised i requested for an update via webform, and it seems thankfully an officer picked up the application and i received an email to provide latest employment letter/which i did .... any idea what stage would you call it and what should i expect after this?

Would be keen to hear from you here or on whatsapp, please add me.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys, i submitted the application on 9 jan 2020 and received AOR next day. It has been over 6 months now, havent heard any update other than following
Biometrics is complete, Medical is complete, rest of it is under review.

I ordered notes in July and all looked perfect - furthermore, noticed there was no update since march(probably due to covid), however, during that time, all BGC related stuff was done and passed (even the case notes depicted that). Latest case note pointed out to an ongoing review and recommendation from i guess officer 1 to another officer for further review on A11.2 section ....

After seeing no progress I raised i requested for an update via webform, and it seems thankfully an officer picked up the application and i received an email to provide latest employment letter/which i did .... any idea what stage would you call it and what should i expect after this?

Would be keen to hear from you here or on whatsapp, please add me.
Sorry for this quick question. May I know does your notes says review required for which officer asked you to provide your latest employment letter? What exactly on the notes comments says?

webbed7

Jul 15, 2017
No
Sorry for this quick question. May I know does your notes says review required for which officer asked you to provide your latest employment letter? What exactly on the notes comments says?
No, GCMS notes do not correspond to officers request for an updated letter. Review required in notes is more of a generic one R87/75/76 etc., pretty much a summary of A11.2 with various sections and specific notes underneath them. And all appears to be nice and good, in my view it appears one officer sending summary of case to a senior. And the request for an updated employment letter is a genuine one.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
No

No, GCMS notes do not correspond to officers request for an updated letter. Review required in notes is more of a generic one R87/75/76 etc., pretty much a summary of A11.2 with various sections and specific notes underneath them. And all appears to be nice and good, in my view it appears one officer sending summary of case to a senior. And the request for an updated employment letter is a genuine one.
Thank you quick response. Hope you get some good news soon

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi
Hello experts and legalfalcon, i am currently working in a company which is under going fraud investigation in uae. Some senior people in finance department including strategic management such as cfo and ceo along with BODs commited fraud and looted the money from 2010 onwards and ran away to their homeland.

I am also in finance department and joined this company only last year 2019 feb. Currently i came to know that investigation team put travel ban on finance people including me, to gather the information as much possible as they can.

So, My aor is 23 jan 2020, and currently file is in LVO.

Should i inform to IRCC, take legal advise from lawyer or raise a webform to address this current scenario?

Please advise me
Hi @legalfalcon, i refer to my thread which i posted earlier.
Just to be in safe side i applied for the police clearance certificate to see what comes but they did not issue the certificate to me. I am.afraid what if immigration requires to submit the new certificate and i would not be able.to produce because of this travel ban.

I went to the police station and inquire about this and they said there is some accusation on several people in finance and investigation team placed this case on attorney journal level.

I approached the investigation team to.tell them i recently joined this company and i should not be included among these people. The meeting is expected by this coming week..

Please suggest and guide..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi

Hi @legalfalcon, i refer to my thread which i posted earlier.
Just to be in safe side i applied for the police clearance certificate to see what comes but they did not issue the certificate to me. I am.afraid what if immigration requires to submit the new certificate and i would not be able.to produce because of this travel ban.

I went to the police station and inquire about this and they said there is some accusation on several people in finance and investigation team placed this case on attorney journal level.

I approached the investigation team to.tell them i recently joined this company and i should not be included among these people. The meeting is expected by this coming week..

Please suggest and guide..
You need to understand that if an applicant is inadmissible under criminality, they have to be charged and convicted with serious criminality under subsection A36(1).

The details are available at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/tran.html

Just because you were not issued a PCC, does not mean that you have been charged or convicted.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
You need to understand that if an applicant is inadmissible under criminality, they have to be charged and convicted with serious criminality under subsection A36(1).

The details are available at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/tran.html

Just because you were not issued a PCC, does not mean that you have been charged or convicted.
Thank you legalfalcon, last question though..if in case they will ask for a police certificate and i may not be able to produce this due to this reason then what should be the solution? Should I need to prepare LOE?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you legalfalcon, last question though..if in case they will ask for a police certificate and i may not be able to produce this due to this reason then what should be the solution? Should I need to prepare LOE?
As per the current program delivery guidelines, if you are unable to provide a requested document within the time frame, you can inform IRCC and they will give you additional 90 days to obtain and submit the documents.