+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Guys, Shelby the editor of Canada news started an investigation into the cases of inland people people with out-land spouses whose PR approval has been delayed because of the travel restriction. as at last week she called for a media section with IRCC and she contacted me on Monday to let me know she will be publishing our story.
So if you or anyone you know that signed that petition is contacted for an interview please for the sake of those in our condition: those of us that have out-land dependents in our PR application please give them the opportunity to interview you and state our petition clearly. I will be having my interview with her this Wednesday and i will be speaking FACTs. lets make the issue go as public as much as possible. Thank you everyone
Hello
I don’t think it’s merely inland applicants with outland dependents. All the applicants from 2019, whether it be inland or outland. Our applications are suffering from a backlog. I know so many single applicants waiting for our 2 years now. Please voice this! Thanks

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello
I don’t think it’s merely inland applicants with outland dependents. All the applicants from 2019, whether it be inland or outland. Our applications are suffering from a backlog. I know so many single applicants waiting for our 2 years now. Please voice this! Thanks
100% correct.

Preet1997

Jul 16, 2018
Hello
Yes please explain that too. We are in inland with no dependent and still stuck in same boat . Thanks !

ilylcn

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
I am an inland applicant without any dependant. My AR is March 2019. For 26 months, I have been waiting for PR, but there is not any update after October 2019 (PAL).

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I sent a web form to inform IRCC all of my families are in Canada in Jan, but still nothing happened. Already 24 months passed,

Now I need to extend my work permit and keep going to the office.

WTF

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Please can we switch jobs totally while waiting for PR response?. AR April 2019. I'm also on an open work permit. Thanks

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
How many days they take for web reply?
Hello Atul,

Did you get any update for your application? Re-medical? I have raised 2 webform recently and they replied within 14 working days. Also , I have mail several times to visa office and they reply within 1-3 working days.