+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
the same situation here, 2 years i saparated with my wife and I have to take care my kid myself without any help I have to work even the pendamic is going worse, I got AR 2019 Oct. and all passed 4 months ago . I webform they gotback to me saying that they are currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions. I got panic and taking LORAZEPAM every night, the way to work takes me an hour driving, I scare i will crash because the panic , I try to look for a new job near my house, I got the offer, however I can't work with them due to the close work permit, I will webform the second time ask them at least give me the final decision without CORP, then I can apply open work permit.
Mine also security not done yet

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hello All,
Question; if anyone can help please!
Mine & my husband’s application is hopefully at the last stage as everything is done but the Background/criminality check has been on-going for 7 months. My husband was on a peace bond which is over and dealt with.
Should we consider getting his RCMP fingerprinting done and submit it via web form? We did submit his PCC.

ilylcn

Mar 6, 2020
Im also AR March 2019, AOR May 2019 and still waiting.
My medical expired Sept 2020 and got renew to Sept 2021.
My most recent GCMS notes still says "security not started". So hopeless.
Is there any way to make the security check started. In my GCMS notes, it is written due date for Security Check is May 2020, still not started. I dont know what should I do.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Im also AR March 2019, AOR May 2019 and still waiting.
My medical expired Sept 2020 and got renew to Sept 2021.
My most recent GCMS notes still says "security not started". So hopeless.
Your dependant are inland ,I don't understand why you don't get DM !!!!!!!!
I am inland and have same time line as you but my dependant are outside

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Your dependant are inland ,I don't understand why you don't get DM !!!!!!!!
I am inland and have same time line as you but my dependant are outside
Did u get anyupdated ADR
I see couple of people getting ADR
Don't know why inland with outland dependants are on hold

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
i called ircc today they said security isnt started yet everything is passed expect sscurity... dont know how long they are going to take for finsl decision.. already depressed ... jan 2019 applicant .. 27 months passed already

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
i called ircc today they said security isnt started yet everything is passed expect sscurity... dont know how long they are going to take for finsl decision.. already depressed ... jan 2019 applicant .. 27 months passed already
R u inland?

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Your full time line please
I am also jan 19 applicant with outland dependants