+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Did anyone receive this type of email from IRCC? Just wondering why it was sent to me since I have an application at advanced stage (everything passed and AOR Apr 2019 and only waiting for DM)

"Temporary foreign workers have played a critical role in Canada throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are helping support Canada’s well-being and our economic recovery.
We want to share some important news with you. On May 6, 2021, we are launching a new one-time, temporary pathway for eligible workers to become permanent residents. It’s called the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway.
You may qualify if you have experience in the health care sector, or in a select number of other essential occupations. Get more information about the new pathway, including eligible occupations and other requirements.
You can apply as of May 6, 2021. To qualify, you must submit your application before November 5, 2021, or the maximum numbers of applications is received, whichever comes first. We will accept up to
  • 20,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in health care
  • 30,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in selected essential occupations
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
To support Francophone immigration outside Quebec, there is no maximum number of applications for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. If you speak French or are bilingual, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be making an impact to the vitality of Francophone minority communities in Canada.
We are not yet accepting applications. If you qualify, you should start preparing now, including scheduling a language test. You will receive more information about the program and how to apply once the new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway opens.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Nope, if you’re eligible for CEC go for it on the next draw. You can also wait for the new streams to open but we don’t know how processing times will be for those and it might backfire processing time - wise
Please what do you mean by "it might backfire processing time"? Are you thinking if someone goes ahead and start another application like CEC, it might affect the PNP application that is at advanced stage? Please help clarify this.

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Did anyone receive this type of email from IRCC? Just wondering why it was sent to me since I have an application at advanced stage (everything passed and AOR Apr 2019 and only waiting for DM)

"Temporary foreign workers have played a critical role in Canada throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are helping support Canada’s well-being and our economic recovery.
We want to share some important news with you. On May 6, 2021, we are launching a new one-time, temporary pathway for eligible workers to become permanent residents. It’s called the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway.
You may qualify if you have experience in the health care sector, or in a select number of other essential occupations. Get more information about the new pathway, including eligible occupations and other requirements.
You can apply as of May 6, 2021. To qualify, you must submit your application before November 5, 2021, or the maximum numbers of applications is received, whichever comes first. We will accept up to
  • 20,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in health care
  • 30,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in selected essential occupations
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
To support Francophone immigration outside Quebec, there is no maximum number of applications for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. If you speak French or are bilingual, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be making an impact to the vitality of Francophone minority communities in Canada.
We are not yet accepting applications. If you qualify, you should start preparing now, including scheduling a language test. You will receive more information about the program and how to apply once the new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway opens.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"
yes i recieved this mail

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
yes i recieved this mail
Why would they send us this type of email. They should prioritize our application and approve us too. We have been waiting for more than 2 years now. This is quite unfair to us. Its like we are not important in the immigration plan or maybe they dont have us planned into the quota for the year. I just dont under the endless delays we are all having as PNP stream.

Reactions: Dikku1111

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Why would they send us this type of email. They should prioritize our application and approve us too. We have been waiting for more than 2 years now. This is quite unfair to us. Its like we are not important in the immigration plan or maybe they dont have us planned into the quota for the year. I just dont under the endless delays we are all having as PNP stream.
yes i called my lawyer he said they send to everyone who have cic account .

Reactions: biddy0560

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

MPNP paper-based SIngle applicant outland

In GC-Key progress bar shows: 47 Days remaining and 93%

03 Sept 2019: AR
23 Oct 2019: AOR and BIO
29 Oct 2019: Bio updated in GC-key

Still waiting for Medical Request.

Is anyone in the same boat, who is waiting for a Medical Request? (2019 Aor outland application)

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

MPNP paper-based SIngle applicant outland

In GC-Key progress bar shows: 47 Days remaining and 93%

03 Sept 2019: AR
23 Oct 2019: AOR and BIO
29 Oct 2019: Bio updated in GC-key

Still waiting for Medical Request.

Is anyone in the same boat, who is waiting for a Medical Request? (2019 Aor outland application)
It's better to wait. Many people waiting for it. Mine medical was extended twice, now it's expired but no update yet. Wait for it. Aor 13 th July 2019.

Reactions: arjy

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Hello, guys. I am filling out the IMM0008 form and will be happy if you share your thoughts on this. In the education and occupation section (Highest Level of Education): I hold a masters degree but presently doing a PhD which I have not completed yet. Should the answer to the highest level of education be Master's degree or Post Graduate -No degree? Appreciate your thoughts.

Udee123

Nov 7, 2020
It will be on its way

i called they said everything is passed since Nov 20 but waiting for final decision and it dependa on the higher officers etc
We have to wait just i am inland waiting for my kids and husband its been more than 2 years i havent seen them i know how its goes daily depression
Hope they will finalize the file that time have been passed a while ago
My God, same situation here. The this like the toughest time of my life, the waiting is unbearable

• Sad
Reactions: Alex williams

AnthonyTSR

Mar 11, 2021
My God, same situation here. The this like the toughest time of my life, the waiting is unbearable
the same situation here, 2 years i saparated with my wife and I have to take care my kid myself without any help I have to work even the pendamic is going worse, I got AR 2019 Oct. and all passed 4 months ago . I webform they gotback to me saying that they are currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions. I got panic and taking LORAZEPAM every night, the way to work takes me an hour driving, I scare i will crash because the panic , I try to look for a new job near my house, I got the offer, however I can't work with them due to the close work permit, I will webform the second time ask them at least give me the final decision without CORP, then I can apply open work permit.

• Sad
Reactions: Alex williams