+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

shishir.bindu

May 13, 2014
Hello, please update my info in January 2009 sheet.

ID: shishir.bindu
App type: Family (3)
Physical presence day: 1277
Application sent = January 20, 2019
Application received = January 24, 2019
AOR = March 20, 2019
In Process ecas = April 16, 2019

Thank you.

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
My AOR arrived yesterday, on March 21, 2019. My initial details are below, which is not yet in the spreadsheet. I'd appreciate it if you added my details to the January spreadsheet. Thanks.
Name : ApplicantCND
Application type: Family
Location: Cambridge (Kitchener office should be looking at this)
Days: 1260
Application sent : January 25, 2019
Received: January 28, 2019
AOR: March 21, 2019
Application in Processing: May 9 2019

(Second send, as in the first time -back in November 2018- it was incomplete due to missing date on one of the forms)

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
My AOR arrived yesterday, on March 21, 2019. My initial details are below, which is not yet in the spreadsheet. I'd appreciate it if you added my details to the January spreadsheet. Thanks.
Name : ApplicantCND
Application type: Family
Location: Cambridge (Kitchener office should be looking at this)
Days: 1260
Application sent : January 25, 2019
Received: January 28, 2019
AOR: March 21, 2019

(Second send, as in the first time -back in November 2018- it was incomplete due to missing date on one of the forms)
IP: May 9

Reactions: pillow

essiralc14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Manitoba
For those who got the test invitation by email, did it had anything regarding that an email was sent, in the cic website? or no indication of that at all? or you Just receive the letter in the post, without any previous idea of that?
Thanks
I received mine thru email and my ECAS didn't show anything about the test invite. My ECAS last update was when they started processing my application.
So I won't have any idea if I didn't receive the email.

Reactions: 2001fb and Hydi

GraceMc05

Jan 17, 2019
Hello :) Please update my information on the 2019 spreadsheet. Thank You!

ID: GraceMc05
App Type: Family (4)
Physical presence: 1797
App Sent: January 23, 2019
App Delivered: January 28, 2019
AOR: April 1, 2019
In Process Ecas: May 07, 2019

Reactions: pillow

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello :) Please update my information on the 2019 spreadsheet. Thank You!

ID: GraceMc05
App Type: Family (4)
Physical presence: 1797
App Sent: January 23, 2019
App Delivered: January 28, 2019
AOR: April 1, 2019
In Process Ecas: May 07, 2019
I am also in Chilliwack and got in process on May 10. Stay in touch. We should be getting test invite together too.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I m sorry guys, but Could somebody tell me what is this travei document, which is not a passport? I do not think I have it, should everybody have it? Thanks!
No not everybody should have it. Travel document is a passport that can only be applied by refugees or people that do not have status in Canada or permanent residents. But this passport (Travel document) cannot be used to travel to the country of origin and some countries do not accept it as a passport.

Reactions: 2001fb

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I received mine thru email and my ECAS didn't show anything about the test invite. My ECAS last update was when they started processing my application.
So I won't have any idea if I didn't receive the email.
Did you receive an email when they started processing your application? I am asking because I didn't receive any email when they started processing mine and I just found out that it was in process by checking my ECAS so I am wondering if they do not update the ECAS about the test and do not send an email so how can we know that we have this test invitation??

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
No not everybody should have it. Travel document is a passport that can only be applied by refugees or people that do not have status in Canada or permanent residents. But this passport (Travel document) cannot be used to travel to the country of origin and some countries do not accept it as a passport.
Thanks!

essiralc14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Manitoba
Did you receive an email when they started processing your application? I am asking because I didn't receive any email when they started processing mine and I just found out that it was in process by checking my ECAS so I am wondering if they do not update the ECAS about the test and do not send an email so how can we know that we have this test invitation??
I didn't.
I received an email for AOR then the test invite.

They should send either an email or mail for the test invite.

Reactions: Hydi

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Dear Fellows,
Can you please tell me if the test invite letter comes through mail or through email? I didnot receieve any communication through mail and my email address was wrong with CIC too which I got corrected through telephone call. Now I am afraid if test invite letter comes through mail I may miss it since I didnot receive any communication though mail so far.

My application is in process since March 19.

Thanks

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Dear Fellows,
Can you please tell me if the test invite letter comes through mail or through email? I didnot receieve any communication through mail and my email address was wrong with CIC too which I got corrected through telephone call. Now I am afraid if test invite letter comes through mail I may miss it since I didnot receive any communication though mail so far.

My application is in process since March 19.

Thanks

It is nothing to worry about, meaning, most of the people that are in process since that time have not received the test invite so far, but few did, as far as I know.

Sometimes it comes by post and sometimes by email.

Yet, the only way to be 100% sure, it is by calling them and asking.

Good luck!

Last edited: