+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Hi

Receive FP Request on May 07 (Only for Spouse)
Submitted on May 10, please update the same

Received the email with CIC address to forward was "Milner Avenue, Scarborough". Does it mean our file is with Scarborough office?

Thanks

singhsujk

Aug 21, 2017
Hi

Received the email with CIC address to forward was "Milner Avenue, Scarborough". Does it mean our file is with Scarborough office?

Thanks
I received the same request for me. Would you know where can i get the FP done ? Any link ? Thanks in advance.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I received the same request for me. Would you know where can i get the FP done ? Any link ? Thanks in advance.
Where in Canada are you? There are links to places around GTA in the thread. The letter or emails you get goes to a page that tells you what to google. Expect to pay $52-65.

Hi

Thanks
Yes for the office, same as mine. I’m in Ajax so same processing office as most people East of Yonge or something I believe.

Reactions: FSWDev

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hello everyone! I need your advice. I have test interview tomorrow. There was important notice attached to the invitation saying:

So I assume that I need to bring a copy of my passport. Is it really necessary? I can't recall that anyone brought such copy on this forum. Or I am wrong?
ps. Asking because I don't have coping machine handy.
They might be asking for photocopies of your travel document because some people obtain 2 travel documents after having the first one expired and when one wants to renew his travel document he must send the first one as he can't keep 2 travel documents, it's not the same as passports. So when sending the first travel document, they usually send back a photocopy of the first travel document along with the second new one. That's why I guess they are asking for the photocopies

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
They might be asking for photocopies of your travel document because some people obtain 2 travel documents after having the first one expired and when one wants to renew his travel document he must send the first one as he can't keep 2 travel documents, it's not the same as passports. So when sending the first travel document, they usually send back a photocopy of the first travel document along with the second new one. That's why I guess they are asking for the photocopies
I m sorry guys, but Could somebody tell me what is this travei document, which is not a passport? I do not think I have it, should everybody have it? Thanks!

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I m sorry guys, but Could somebody tell me what is this travei document, which is not a passport? I do not think I have it, should everybody have it? Thanks!
Nexus? PR card (inc from other countries)? GE?

I'm guessing ...

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
For those who got the test invitation by email, did it had anything regarding that an email was sent, in the cic website? or no indication of that at all? or you Just receive the letter in the post, without any previous idea of that?
Thanks

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
For those who got the test invitation by email, did it had anything regarding that an email was sent, in the cic website? or no indication of that at all? or you Just receive the letter in the post, without any previous idea of that?
Thanks
there's should be something on your ecas

Reactions: 2001fb

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......