yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Oh okay.

One last thing, in place of 'signature', do I write my full name and sign it as well? Or do I just write my full name and put the date.

Thanks a lot in advance :)
Signature and date only

tysonz

Oct 12, 2019
Hi friends,
I got my CSIC atip response today, and it says the security check was cancelled on June with a comment `Case incorrectly submitted by IRCC`, but from CIC it says the background check is still in progress when I checked my application online on Aug.
Any ideas what does that mean?
Btw just filed a GCMS notes request.

Best Wishes

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Another silent week have gone by. Let's hope PPR start to pop up by Tuesday. Most of us here are close to crossing 10 months whilst waiting for our well deserved PR visa.

Goodluck everyone

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Another silent week have gone by. Let's hope PPR start to pop up by Tuesday. Most of us here are close to crossing 10 months whilst waiting for our well deserved PR visa.

Goodluck everyone
What’s your status and timeline so far?

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
We finally got the golden email after 246 days, but we are in a complicated position and would appreciate if anyone could help with some advice. This is my situation,

Last week I took up an offer to work in Dubai as the PPR seemed to be taking an eternity to arrive. Few days after I joined my new place of work I found the email lying in my spam folder.

While we are super happy, but now the situation is such that we have send our passports to VFS in India and I cannot leave Dubai to get my visa stamped nor can I send the Passport with someone as I do not have an emirates ID yet. So the question is,

1. Can I get our Passports stamped in Dubai itself? Have any of you been away from your home country when you received the email?

2. Also, god forbid I have to return to India to complete this process, can anyone share a tentative timeline from submission to VFS to receipt of the stamped PP.

Another worst-case scenario question

3. If I cannot reach an agreement with my employer and have to resign, is it advisable to travel to Canada in November? My medical expires in Dec and I was planning on doing a soft-landing, but without a job, I would rather just go to Canada for good.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
We finally got the golden email after 246 days, but we are in a complicated position and would appreciate if anyone could help with some advice. This is my situation,

Last week I took up an offer to work in Dubai as the PPR seemed to be taking an eternity to arrive. Few days after I joined my new place of work I found the email lying in my spam folder.

While we are super happy, but now the situation is such that we have send our passports to VFS in India and I cannot leave Dubai to get my visa stamped nor can I send the Passport with someone as I do not have an emirates ID yet. So the question is,

1. Can I get our Passports stamped in Dubai itself? Have any of you been away from your home country when you received the email?

2. Also, god forbid I have to return to India to complete this process, can anyone share a tentative timeline from submission to VFS to receipt of the stamped PP.

3. If I cannot reach an agreement with my employer and have to resign, is it advisable to travel to Canada in November? My medical expires in Dec and I was planning on doing a soft-landing, but without a job, I would rather just go to Canada for good.

1. Yes, contact local VFS office about it and they will accept your passports.
2. VFS takes 7-14 days
3. If you are skilled, anytime of year is good in my personal opinion.

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018

Hi Melissa,
I believe PreetSingh has already answered 1 and 2.
For 3, I am in similar situation that my medicals are about to expire in a couple of months. I heard sometimes LVO will extend your medical without you even realizing. Can you check in you account what is the medical status? Is is saying PASSED or saying You Do Not Need a Medical.
That will indicate if your medical is extended or not.

Reactions: Melissa.d

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Hi Melissa,
I believe PreetSingh has already answered 1 and 2.
For 3, I am in similar situation that my medicals are about to expire in a couple of months. I heard sometimes LVO will extend your medical without you even realizing. Can you check in you account what is the medical status? Is is saying PASSED or saying You Do Not Need a Medical.
That will indicate if your medical is extended or not.
Hi Oik, it’s says medical passed. I will wait for the COPR letter apparently the expiry date is mentioned on it too. I just hope they allow some more time will be a big relief.

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi Oik, it’s says medical passed. I will wait for the COPR letter apparently the expiry date is mentioned on it too. I just hope they allow some more time will be a big relief.
There have been cases on this forum where medicals were extended. Anyhow lets see wish you all the best.
Please post once you get the COPR whether they extended or not.
Good luck

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
1. Yes, contact local VFS office about it and they will accept your passports.
2. VFS takes 7-14 days
3. If you are skilled, anytime of year is good in my personal opinion.
Hi Preet, appreciate the response. I will be going to VFS Dubai tom to make an inquiry about this.

Also about moving right away I am more concerned about the harsh climate.

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
There have been cases on this forum where medicals were extended. Anyhow lets see wish you all the best.
Please post once you get the COPR whether they extended or not.
Good luck
Sure, best of luck to you as well :)

Reactions: oik100

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hey, actually landing needs to be completed based on COPR expiry date. Normally COPR date is same as medicals expiry date.