+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Do you know how long it takes from medical exam to results reaching ircc?
I am asked to do re-medicals as mine expired. I am going to a center in Toronto tomorrow. As far as i understand the medical center sends data electronically

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Another week ended without any update... Complete silence since the end of May... Really frustrating...

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Certainly seems to have died down in this chat... I’m guessing most of you guys have gotten your PPRs already! Seems to be a slow week from immigration too..
I was mentioning the same few days back that it will happen. But seems it happened too soon here. Time to read Feb group as that is quite active now and the wait is looking longer only.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi All

We received our ppr today , but we have given the passport for renewal yesterday. Can we just give the new and old passport both while stamping or we need to inform cic with new details as well parallely once we receive it. Can any one please guide and thank you for your response in advance.

Rgds
I think you will have to send both new and old ones. Someone asked same question few days back but can't remember clearly what the experts advised that time. Try searching in forum, you should be able to find such cases.

Sahiltulika

Aug 20, 2019
I think you will have to send both new and old ones. Someone asked same question few days back but can't remember clearly what the experts advised that time. Try searching in forum, you should be able to find such cases.
Thank you capricon7 , yes we will send in both passports for stamping , but as per my knowledge I will also send in the picture of both new and old passport to cic webform so that they are also notified. Other than this if anything else needs to be done and you find the forum please do let me know. Many thanks
Warm rgds

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Thank you capricon7 , yes we will send in both passports for stamping , but as per my knowledge I will also send in the picture of both new and old passport to cic webform so that they are also notified. Other than this if anything else needs to be done and you find the forum please do let me know. Many thanks
Warm rgds
Do share your details.

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
It has been a long time since we saw a PPR rain last time.
Hopefully the officers are coming back to the desks from their summer vacation. We gotta understand that there is a fairly long winter(6 month) in Canada and people need to enjoy their summer.

Hope everyone will hear something next week!

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Do you know how long it takes from medical exam to results reaching ircc?
I am asked to do re-medicals as mine expired. I am going to a center in Toronto tomorrow. As far as i understand the medical center sends data electronically
They will mostly upload the result in a week. And you will get your final decision within a month. If remedical is requested, all other things are passed. Congratulations in advance. Keep us posted when you submit remedical and when you hear back from them.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Felt like a ghost town this week.. please pray that we will all get PPRS rain next week
That's right. I have my fingers crossed. Most of January applicants will cross 8 months next week including me.

Reactions: HN92 and PrasadK

santab

Sep 15, 2018
They will mostly upload the result in a week. And you will get your final decision within a month. If remedical is requested, all other things are passed. Congratulations in advance. Keep us posted when you submit remedical and when you hear back from them.
I sincerely hope what you said turns out to be true!