+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yeah no kidding.. what's worse is he asked for withdrawal over 2 months ago and they refused because of the typical "in final processing" state. Wasted his time for no good reason! Luckily he just got his ITA and is reapplying with a lawyer this time!
And I remember his Eligibility was recommend pass? That freaks me out with mine is still review required lol.

Reactions: CaCal and PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
And I remember his Eligibility was recommend pass? That freaks me out with mine is still review required lol.
Yeah.. it's absolutely immoral and unprofessional how they treated his application! There's just never any certainty or punctuality from IRCC..

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
How do you call IRCC from Lagos?
It has been difficult o! Even dingtone is no longer working. I was lucky to get through on Tuesday but i have been trying to call back since for some clarifications and it doesn't connect (both the inside & outside canada numbers)

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Keep the faith but also not be overconfident, I read through November thread that our friend SithLord just got rejected after 10 months waiting. I will not @ him here to get some details because he must be tired of all these @ after rejection and busying preparing the next step, but that's some BS to reject someone after 10 months!
I read that too..got extremely scared but when you can't do anything it's better to think positive . Rejection after 10 months!!! Horrible..all we can do is wait and let the officer decide our future

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
It has been difficult o! Even dingtone is no longer working. I was lucky to get through on Tuesday but i have been trying to call back since for some clarifications and it doesn't connect (both the inside & outside canada numbers)
How do you call IRCC from Lagos?
I think they intentionally barred calls. I asked a friend to help call yesterday from inside canada and it was successful. They however refused to divulge any information unless i sign the use of representative form. I don't have time for that. Lol

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
I read that too..got extremely scared but when you can't do anything it's better to think positive . Rejection after 10 months!!! Horrible..all we can do is wait and let the officer decide our future
Oh rejection aftr 10 mnths!! Thts really sad.

Can you please mention reason for his rejection as i have also crossed 8 months mark n still waiting so quite worried abt my application now

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Hello all,

I need a bit of clarification.

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company who doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

I am confused the reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses
Provi
Keep the faith but also not be overconfident, I read through November thread that our friend SithLord just got rejected after 10 months waiting. I will not @ him here to get some details because he must be tired of all these @ after rejection and busying preparing the next step, but that's some BS to reject someone after 10 months!
What was the reason for his rejection?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I think they intentionally barred calls. I asked a friend to help call yesterday from inside canada and it was successful. They however refused to divulge any information unless i sign the use of representative form. I don't have time for that. Lol
I called IRCC yesterday inland surprisingly I managed to talk to an agent (albeit I had to wait 40 minutes for them to call me back). No activity since my ADR request on Aug 13th but the agent was really nice and told me everything was passed already. My ADR had a 30 day deadline so hopefully the officer will take a look at the documents soon.

I should also commend Sithlord for being able to persevere through all this and reapply. Happy to hear he got his ITA today :)

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Oh No!! That's really bad. He tried withdrawal of application and they wouldn't allow and said its completed. That is really horrible.
Was he provided with any reason? I don't want to @ him. He must be very annoyed.
Wish you guys all the best

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Has anyone of you received solicit calls from Canada (Ontario) ever since AOR? I got 2-3 of them recently and all are scam calls. Did IRCC sell our information to 3rd party or what? It's so random because I don't know anyone in Canada and never been there at all and no one in Canada should know my phone number other than IRCC lol

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Has anyone of you received solicit calls from Canada (Ontario) ever since AOR? I got 2-3 of them recently and all are scam calls. Did IRCC sell our information to 3rd party or what? It's so random because I don't know anyone in Canada and never been there at all and no one in Canada should know my phone number other than IRCC lol
I did. I was so surprised because I don’t know anyone in Ontario either.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
This is fraud. Maybe there has been a data breach and they have been busy finding root cause. No wonder there are so many scams here in name of ircc and cra

Reactions: Uncle_Iroh