+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
You are right, I am not sure what algorithm is used to process the files. But I am sure I will be officially pissed off if after not touching my file for almost 8 months then I am asked to pay another almost £1000 pounds for re-medical. That will be totally unfair.
Not many Jan applicants have been asked for remedical I guess..that's the only thing that gives me hope that may be I ll soon see the golden email as not much time is left for my medical to get expire. It's never bad to be positive and hopeful at this stage of messed up situation

Reactions: blessed99

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Not many Jan applicants have been asked for remedical I guess..that's the only thing that gives me hope that may be I ll soon see the golden email as not much time is left for my medical to get expire. It's never bad to be positive and hopeful at this stage of messed up situation
Yep.. We just have to remain positive and hopeful. They might be a bit overwhelmed too.

Yesterday I got an ADR to send an enquiry:D. Its still sitting in my CIC account.
I guess I have bothered them so much now they have given me a placeholder to bother them directly:D:D:D.

Reactions: Maysa74

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
I don’t understand what’s wrong with our applications that they have “not started”any work on it.
Now that many have got their PPR and completing the backlog, least they could do is start processing our files
E and S not started yet, makes me so furious.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Off late the agents have got extremely rude I think. I was told last week that please be patient and don't call again n again. This was my second call to them in 8.5 months span..and they call this "frequent"
This always sounds strange to me. Never have i encountered such agents before.
Oh well.....we'll wait till they are ready.

anwmau

Sep 14, 2019
AOR: 17 January 2019
Passed the 6 months estimated processing time and actually in the 8 months mark
Still waiting..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
AOR: 17 January 2019
Passed the 6 months estimated processing time and actually in the 8 months mark
Still waiting..
With you, just 10 days behind. This wait just keeps getting more and more unreasonable..

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I don’t understand what’s wrong with our applications that they have “not started”any work on it.
Now that many have got their PPR and completing the backlog, least they could do is start processing our files
E and S not started yet, makes me so furious.
I think it's just a matter of picking up our files the minute they will pick m sure we all will get PR. The wait will soon end for all of us m pretty sure

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Lol i do not think so. Trust me, i have called endlessly and emailed and ordered notes.
As I was told by an agent on Tuesday.......If they have not contacted you, then it means they are ''NOT READY'' :D
I also do not know what else to do at this point.....feels like i'm being left behind by pretty much everybody!
You are not alone *in Michael Jackson's voice*

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I think it's just a matter of picking up our files the minute they will pick m sure we all will get PR. The wait will soon end for all of us m pretty sure
Keep the faith but also not be overconfident, I read through November thread that our friend SithLord just got rejected after 10 months waiting. I will not @ him here to get some details because he must be tired of all these @ after rejection and busying preparing the next step, but that's some BS to reject someone after 10 months!

Reactions: JssAmA and PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Keep the faith but also not be overconfident, I read through November thread that our friend SithLord just got rejected after 10 months waiting. I will not @ him here to get some details because he must be tired of all these @ after rejection and busying preparing the next step, but that's some BS to reject someone after 10 months!
Yeah no kidding.. what's worse is he asked for withdrawal over 2 months ago and they refused because of the typical "in final processing" state. Wasted his time for no good reason! Luckily he just got his ITA and is reapplying with a lawyer this time!