+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Lylie123

Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys silent reader until now :)

I just received a request letter and was wondering if it usually looks like this?

"I am writing you this letter to express my concern(s) regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: "

I am a little bit scared because he said that he was concerned about my application. Is that usually the format of the request letter?
Also, he said he needs more proof of employment but I gave him my job offer letter which contains all the details of my employment and in even gave him the pay-slip in some cases. What document do you guys think I should give?

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys silent reader until now :)

I just received a request letter and was wondering if it usually looks like this?

"I am writing you this letter to express my concern(s) regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: "

I am a little bit scared because he said that he was concerned about my application. Is that usually the format of the request letter?
Also, he said he needs more proof of employment but I gave him my job offer letter which contains all the details of my employment and in even gave him the pay-slip in some cases. What document do you guys think I should give?
Don't fret over the language, just provide the right documents and see what happens! This could just be "official talk".

Also some of these agents are non-native English speakers. One of the emails I received from IRCC started with "Good day Mr X" - which an English speaker would never open with. The official was probably thinking Bonjour Monsieur and translating to English on the go.

Lylie123

Sep 18, 2019
Don't fret over the language, just provide the right documents and see what happens! This could just be "official talk".

Also some of these agents are non-native English speakers. One of the emails I received from IRCC started with "Good day Mr X" - which an English speaker would never open with. The official was probably thinking Bonjour Monsieur and translating to English on the go.
I see. Thank you for your reply.
They asked to submit ADR to myCIC. Is it through the web form? Can you please tell me how should I submit the documents?

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Folks, I received the following email from Ralph Office. Any Idea what does this means and when can I expect the PPR? Is it normal?

Dear Mohit - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 10, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Folks, I received the following email from Ralph Office. Any Idea what does this means and when can I expect the PPR? Is it normal?

Dear Mohit - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 10, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,
Hi Mohit,
Yes if you see other posts this is normal.

Everything seems to be in order.

As to when you can get PPR, that no1 can answer. It can be tomorrow or it can be Oct.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
They asked to submit ADR to myCIC. Is it through the web form? Can you please tell me how should I submit the documents?
You would see Additional Documents option in application. Where all docs were uploaded earlier, an option would be coming to upload additional documents.

Upload documents and press submit on main screen. Status should change to same as rest of docs.

Follow-up with a webform asking if documents have been received by the case officer

Reactions: Lylie123

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
You can submit it through your account not the web form
Just look at the top of your express entry application you will find a link saying "view your application" or something like that (Unfortunately, I can not access my account right now as there is something wrong with it).
Then, scroll down you will see replacement document and upload button where u will upload your documents
Keep in mind they may give you 7 days to submit the required document
I hope my explanation helps

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
You would see Additional Documents option in application. Where all docs were uploaded earlier, an option would be coming to upload additional documents.

Upload documents and press submit on main screen. Status should change to same as rest of docs.

Follow-up with a webform asking if documents have been received by the case officer
I did submit my ADR but I did not submit a follow-up webform. Is there any chance that my document will not reach the case officer?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I did submit my ADR but I did not submit a follow-up webform. Is there any chance that my document will not reach the case officer?
No..follow-up just ensures they have picked up...my assumption.
I had done and ADR and status changed on day i got webform response

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Which status? your application or the document status?
Document status in application status page...it turned to we do not need additional docs...

This is just additional process...not actually needed to be done. That was sort of my way to check status progress as well... I put in my webform if the documents are recieved and if they have been received. What is status of other things, do I need to submit any additional docs or something...
I made only a few contacts with IRCC and did not send any mails to Ralph...

Reactions: mesho

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Document status in application status page...it turned to we do not need additional docs...

This is just additional process...not actually needed to be done. That was sort of my way to check status progress as well... I put in my webform if the documents are recieved and if they have been received. What is status of other things, do I need to submit any additional docs or something...
I made only a few contacts with IRCC and did not send any mails to Ralph...
Thanks for the information

Reactions: Doom__V