+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Same here, 8 months n 1 week completed still no ppr!!

Did you try ordering gcms notes? I ordered one in july but also didnt receive them.
No I haven't ordered any notes as it takes more than a month to receive it.
I know that my background checks are being processed... so just waiting for it to finish...
I think the whole process might take 3-4 months more... As my file is in London visa office... and they are really slow...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Morning guys, 237 days check in, I heard once our application has been transferred to a local visa office, Things start to getting slow... seems like it's true
True! Things are much slower at LVO.
I remember I read once from a former visa officer that LVO has more important stuff to do than processing immigration applications and LVO is restricted to issue a certain number of visas per month... I don't know if the information is 100% true but since I following London visa office they are issuing around 15 PPRs Per month.. So Maybe
Anyway Good luck to all

Sarzy

Jan 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Good day people, My Aor is January 5th 2019,...Today makes it 261 days...found out after gcms order that Eligibility has review required for spouses work experience. We proactive submittted the needed document..its two months since then... How long will this review take? Need help please

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Good day people, My Aor is January 5th 2019,...Today makes it 261 days...found out after gcms order that Eligibility has review required for spouses work experience. We proactive submittted the needed document..its two months since then... How long will this review take? Need help please
Hi, pardon my asking but did you submit the new docs after you got the notes or before?
I also proactively sent pof docs and found out a month later when i called that my pof required review. It's been 80days since i sent those documents. Expecting my GCMS this week to know why.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
True! Things are much slower at LVO.
I remember I read once from a former visa officer that LVO has more important stuff to do than processing immigration applications and LVO is restricted to issue a certain number of visas per month... I don't know if the information is 100% true but since I following London visa office they are issuing around 15 PPRs Per month.. So Maybe
Anyway Good luck to all
Thanks for the information, yeah 15 is small, god knows how many applications they received every month

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
I too completed 8 months. And counter still ticking...
Me too will complete 8 months on 29th. Waiting for the officer to complete his review and send ppr email. Submitted documents proactively on 28th june but no update after that.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I sent some documents 90 days ago they did not touch it at all according to my last 2 GCMS notes after that...

Aug 27, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
I ordered GCMS notes on 26th July and I am yet to receive it. Is this normal? Can I go ahead and apply for another one?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
No one can predict how soon IRCC reviews the documents submitted proactively. Even I had submitted one in July and no one has seen that in last 3 months.

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello All,

Can someone help me out... did we fill the schedule A (IMM 5669) while submitting our application after getting the ITA.

Or is it just sent to some selected few people, I can’t remember ever filling it out before. I don’t want to contradict myself if we had filled this earlier.