+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Certainly seems to have died down in this chat... I’m guessing most of you guys have gotten your PPRs already! Seems to be a slow week from immigration too..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Certainly seems to have died down in this chat... I’m guessing most of you guys have gotten your PPRs already! Seems to be a slow week from immigration too..
Maybe some of us just moved on and are indifferent to the endless wait now.. but for sure, we don't all have our PPRs yet!

Reactions: capricorn7

atharva30

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I am AOR 15Jan..
eligibility : recommended pass
Criminality: passed
Security:not started
The above status is as per mail from goodales office
I just read about sithlord from Nov'18 and I went to check the reasons for which his case was rejected one of them being gift deed was not accepted. I have also attached a gift deed for proof of funds since my wife is a PR I have applied my PR through FSW but I need to submit proof of funds for both of us and they should be in my name.. hence my wife trfd the funds to me for which we have submitted as a gift deed..

Do you guys think I need to or rather I should submit additional documents through web form to show some additional proof of funds and also attaching my wife's savings just for information??

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
December thread seems reached 800 pages+before most people got their PPR, in this case, we still have a long way too go lol

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Seems like background check is taking forever . Not sure if recent ADR for schedule A and Travel History got to do with it

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Seems like background check is taking forever . Not sure if recent ADR for schedule A and Travel History got to do with it
I was also asked to submit schedule A.... my problem is that I cannot remember some dates in my address history.

And I unfortunately can not find the one I filled previously.

Any ideas?

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Please very urgent!

I can’t find my previously filled schedule A and I have been asked to send another one.
I am a bit fuzzy on the dates and I dnt want to contradict myself.

What can I do.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Please very urgent!

I can’t find my previously filled schedule A and I have been asked to send another one.
I am a bit fuzzy on the dates and I dnt want to contradict myself.

What can I do.
Was it paper application or online?

If it was online you can see that in your account. The place where you see status, there is a link at top called view submitted application or upload documents...

Reactions: capricorn7

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Was it paper application or online?

If it was online you can see that in your account. The place where you see status, there is a link at top called view submitted application or upload documents...
I submitted it online but I cannot not view it... I can see the personal history and travel history but not the address history