+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
So I got an update in my application.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Be sure to include the last 10 years history and addresses to
date with no months missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/24

Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact dates I moved in and out of my last 2 addresses and I can’t remember what I filled in the express entry application.
My fear now is contradicting myself which may lead to a rejection.

I also finally got my BIL, stating I have to step out of Canada for it. I am on an expired TRV and stepping out may affect my coming back in.

Any advise?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Nope, still same story. Nothing to worry about, E+S not started, we require additional verification (what does that even mean?)
It just one of the excuses, additional verification, in queue to be picked up, need more time to verify etc.
basically, they haven’t picked up our files..

Reactions: PrasadK

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys silent reader until now :)

I just received a request letter and was wondering if it usually looks like this?

"I am writing you this letter to express my concern(s) regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: "

I am a little bit scared because he said that he was concerned about my application. Is that usually the format of the request letter?
Also, he said he needs more proof of employment but I gave him my job offer letter which contains all the details of my employment and in even gave him the pay-slip in some cases. What document do you guys think I should give?
Hi,
This is really important.
If you do not provide satisfactory document, it is sure that your application will be rejected.
The eligibility has been questioned i.e. your employment. You must provide as much detail as you can i.e. experience letter, contracts, paystubs of all - of all duration of experience you have claimed. It is preferred you do in company or institute's letter head. I would suggest you contact lawyer and take it extemely serioulsy.
If you miss this, this will cost. Eligibility, you cannot take lightly and it is in the decision phase.

Reactions: Lylie123

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Don't fret over the language, just provide the right documents and see what happens! This could just be "official talk".

Also some of these agents are non-native English speakers. One of the emails I received from IRCC started with "Good day Mr X" - which an English speaker would never open with. The official was probably thinking Bonjour Monsieur and translating to English on the go.
Well, this is 'the step' if the person doesn't provide sufficient proof/document/evidence; it is for sure that the application will be rejected. This is not an so and so step or lightly asking any casual document.
Officer has concern over experience i.e. eligibility.
If applicant's miss, this is gone.
Officer is giving chance to prove his/her doubt.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Does anyone have any idea of how to climb out of the Eligibility and Security Not Started hole that was dug by Ottawa CPC?:eek::eek:
Will calling every week help?
Lol i do not think so. Trust me, i have called endlessly and emailed and ordered notes.
As I was told by an agent on Tuesday.......If they have not contacted you, then it means they are ''NOT READY'' :D
I also do not know what else to do at this point.....feels like i'm being left behind by pretty much everybody!

Reactions: capricorn7

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone have any idea of how to climb out of the Eligibility and Security Not Started hole that was dug by Ottawa CPC?:eek::eek:
Will calling every week help?
I think it all depends when they touch our files..even I am struck at eligibility since a month..I guess my case officer comes to work to sleep and relax..

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Lol i do not think so. Trust me, i have called endlessly and emailed and ordered notes.
As I was told by an agent on Tuesday.......If they have not contacted you, then it means they are ''NOT READY'' :D
I also do not know what else to do at this point.....feels like i'm being left behind by pretty much everybody!
Same here my sister. When I called yesterday, the agent was so uncomfortable to say the words "Not started", the next thing I heard was "anything else I can do for you? Okay bye".
In my mind I thought even the agents know the whole process has become ridiculous.

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
So I got an update in my application.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Be sure to include the last 10 years history and addresses to
date with no months missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/24

Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact dates I moved in and out of my last 2 addresses and I can’t remember what I filled in the express entry application.
My fear now is contradicting myself which may lead to a rejection.

I also finally got my BIL, stating I have to step out of Canada for it. I am on an expired TRV and stepping out may affect my coming back in.

Any advise?
Do you have any reports about which addresses you resided in for the past 10 years? You may find them through your local government or any place that's keeping those records in your country. It was very helpful for my process.

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Off late the agents have got extremely rude I think. I was told last week that please be patient and don't call again n again. This was my second call to them in 8.5 months span..and they call this "frequent"

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Off late the agents have got extremely rude I think. I was told last week that please be patient and don't call again n again. This was my second call to them in 8.5 months span..and they call this "frequent"
Wow.. at that point, I don't think the agent even bothered to check.. some of them must be assuming just EVERYONE keeps calling frequently! This whole poorly functioning system is taking a toll on their own agents, not just us apparently.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think it all depends when they touch our files..even I am struck at eligibility since a month..I guess my case officer comes to work to sleep and relax..
You are right, I am not sure what algorithm is used to process the files. But I am sure I will be officially pissed off if after not touching my file for almost 8 months then I am asked to pay another almost £1000 pounds for re-medical. That will be totally unfair.

Reactions: PrasadK