+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is anyone able to get through them using +1 613 944 4000.
Alternatives?
It should work. Just stay on the call till the end, it will say "your call will be now be disconnected" but then they transfer over to IRCC.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, you are right, just tried and it disconnected.

I guess the only short-term option we got is a web form.
Web form is good only if you are updating any new info regarding your file or sending some document. But try raising one to get any status updates, the reply will be one of the most generic reply you have ever got on any question :)

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
@mohanv8

Hello dear.. I mean to ask regarding your job/work experience verification?

As you said you have RR in Eligibility/work exp. .. so I mean to ask HAS ANYONE FROM IRCC TRIED TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE for VERIFICATION OF YOUR JOB N WORK EXPERIENCE??

2. Since when do you know that you have RR in Eligibility because of work exp. ? I mean how long it has been that you are in RR (work exp.) status ???
I saw that on my GCMS notes which was dated early April.
I had 4 different jobs listed, 2 in India and 2 in US. It mentioned that the US work exp is verified and gave me points but the India ones were put on Review Required.

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys, Need your help.

My application is with Sydney, NS and AOR is Jan 29th.

I got through an agent on 1888-242-2100. I was informed that my background check is still in progress and hence there hasn't been much movement or communication from IRCC on my application. She herself sent a note to the VO but said if I don't hear anything for a month to call again.

I have trip planned and flights booked from Toronto on October 15th and my current lease in the US is getting over this week. I'm still debating if I should sign a lease or wait it out cause if it comes this week, I can still move to Toronto in time and make my trip.

Given that Sydney gave out so many PPRs last week, do you think there is a chance I can get mine this week ? Or do you think my background check is in progress, I still have a few weeks before they complete my application ? Any idea, how much longer they take after completing background checks ?

Thanks,

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I had 4 different jobs listed, 2 in India and 2 in US. It mentioned that the US work exp is verified and gave me points but the India ones were put on Review Required.

Thanks for the reply bro.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@mohanv8

Do you mind telling the docs which you submitted for your work experience shown in India ??
I gave them appointment letter, pay slips, Reference letter as per ircc’s format and ITR copies.