+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
@mohanv8

Hello dear.

Have IRCC contacted your office till now ??? If yes then how ... by call , by e-mail or by personal visit???
Nope, I am not aware of how to contact Visa office.
I called CIC 2 weeks ago and they said they will send a reminder and that you may get a response from the visa office but I never did.
Waiting on the second GCMS notes that I ordered on Aug 12.
No good response on webforms other than general status.

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Montreal is still in deep fridge sleep...

Someone please wake them up...

How many applicants are here who stuck with this Black hole (Montreal VO)?

Congratulations to all who received PPR.
Same here. AOR 18, 2019, Montreal office. Eligibility still under review since Feb 27. Order GCMS notes twice in July. No reply at all. Any updates of your case?

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Hi all,

Need help here.
AOR date: Jan 18, 2019. Medical passed. Eligibility is review required.
Ordered GCMS notes in May and received exactly 30 days later, only showing that the eligibility review required but didn't say why. So I ordered notes again in July 9 and July 29, no reply at all. I emailed ATIP and sent web form, still no response from them yet. It has been 7.5 months, very frustrated about waiting. Any advice?

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Even called them

VO office Montreal
I called them and i received reply as below.

Your file is in que for review by an officer. That means it is not even started. Agent said my file was tranferred to Montreal office in the mon
Mine in Montreal office too. No further progress after Feb 27 (Medical passed). Eligibility RR and no idea why. Still waiting for the gcms notes requested in July...Pray for it.

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
Hi dear........
You're not alone dear. I've got same AoR with you and VO is Ottawa.
Contacted CIC 4days ago and the response I got was
Eligibility and security - not started
Medicals which was previously passed is now under review. Applied for GCMS notes July, yet to receive it. So I have no clue as to what is happening right now in my file.
So just relax some more. The wait is really frustrating though. But they can't hold unto the file forever. As long as its not rejected, it will in the long run be approved.

Ottawa
Hi all,

Need help here.
AOR date: Jan 18, 2019. Medical passed. Eligibility is review required.
Ordered GCMS notes in May and received exactly 30 days later, only showing that the eligibility review required but didn't say why. So I ordered notes again in July 9 and July 29, no reply at all. I emailed ATIP and sent web form, still no response from them yet. It has been 7.5 months, very frustrated about waiting. Any advice?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Hi dear........
You're not alone dear. I've got same AoR with you and VO is Ottawa.
Contacted CIC 4days ago and the response I got was
Eligibility and security - not started
Medicals which was previously passed is now under review. Applied for GCMS notes July, yet to receive it. So I have no clue as to what is happening right now in my file.
So just relax some more. The wait is really frustrating though. But they can't hold unto the file forever. As long as its not rejected, it will in the long run be approved.

Ottawa

Thanks for sharing. Have you tried to ask MP for help.?

MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
How did you get to know specifically POF is under RR? I asked from an agent and she said that information is not available to her.

Jan 17th AOR and it's been RR for more than a month now.
I Got ADR for POF. So assuming that review required for the same.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Nope, I am not aware of how to contact Visa office.
I called CIC 2 weeks ago and they said they will send a reminder and that you may get a response from the visa office but I never did.
Waiting on the second GCMS notes that I ordered on Aug 12.
No good response on webforms other than general status.
@mohanv8

Hello dear.. I mean to ask regarding your job/work experience verification?

As you said you have RR in Eligibility/work exp. .. so I mean to ask HAS ANYONE FROM IRCC TRIED TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE for VERIFICATION OF YOUR JOB N WORK EXPERIENCE??

2. Since when do you know that you have RR in Eligibility because of work exp. ? I mean how long it has been that you are in RR (work exp.) status ???

Berylcoco

Aug 5, 2019
I needed some insight as I am going into a spiral right now.
For proof of funds majority of my funds were in an FD which will mature in Dec 19. However, my bank hasn't mentioned in their letter that these funds are liquifiable at any point of time.
Will this be treated as self explanatory common knowledge (that FDS can be broken as per account holders wish), or will I be in trouble for "not giving enough information"?
Please help!
I would suggest you get a bank reference letter stating that the funds can be assessed any time.. if you also have a FD certificate please add it. I think they want to be sure that the money is still there. I also got same and after sending my bank letter and FD certificate, I got PPR few days later.

Jeel16

Aug 23, 2019
Did anyone try calling IRCC recently from
india.? I am not able to connect, the call gets disconnected saying that they cannot connect to IRCC via call and only option to reach them is via web form..!