Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Did anyone try calling IRCC recently from
india.? I am not able to connect, the call gets disconnected saying that they cannot connect to IRCC via call and only option to reach them is via web form..!
I tried as well and couldn't get through. Must be a new development.
This new approach will only increase our frustration, as it means communication now will be either through webform/email/GCMS and the responses are often times ''generic'' :(

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I tried as well and couldn't get through. Must be a new development.
This new approach will only increase our frustration, as it means communication now will be either through webform/email/GCMS and the responses are often times ''generic'' :(
I called on Friday successfully. I use TextNow app to call. I use +1-888-242-2100. You need to have patience. keep trying 5-6 times, it definitely connects.

Good part with this app is - you get a local Canadian number so you can call from India easily and free!!

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Please advice guys!!
I want to send a revised job duties and descriptions to CIC as my previous one just has 40% match. My consultant said it was enough, to match 3-4/13( she has messed up big time) now that I have taken reigns in my hand, should I send Job duties with 60% match. My employer is willing to revise it to match the NOC. Think it’s a wise idea or its too late and can have a negative impact. Or wait for ADR?
Thanks in advance

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
I called on Friday successfully. I use TextNow app to call. I use +1-888-242-2100. You need to have patience. keep trying 5-6 times, it definitely connects.

Good part with this app is - you get a local Canadian number so you can call from India easily and free!!
Hi, i'm actually calling from Nigeria and i have tried using my canadian number on dingtone and my local mobile number. None of them connected successfully.
I called last week so i'm familiar with the previous message but today's response is very different. You're immediately told ''goodbye'' and the call drops :p

Last edited:

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Please advice guys!!
I want to send a revised job duties and descriptions to CIC as my previous one just has 40% match. My consultant said it was enough, to match 3-4/13( she has messed up big time) now that I have taken reigns in my hand, should I send Job duties with 60% match. My employer is willing to revise it to match the NOC. Think it’s a wise idea or its too late and can have a negative impact. Or wait for ADR?
Thanks in advance
Do you know the status of your eligibility right now? If there is review required, then you can go ahead to send the document. But for all you know, your eligibility may have been passed and sending new documents may/may not complicate things. So my advise is, first confirm the status of your eligibility.

Reactions: lina_ballerina

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, i'm actually calling from Nigeria and i have tried using my canadian number on dingtone and my local mobile number. None of them connected successfully.
I called last week so i'm familiar with the previous message but today's response is very different. You're immediately told ''goodbye'' and the call drops :p
Did you apply for the PR while you were in Canada?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
hey, got first ghost update after a medical, background status change to this

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Did this just happen or you may have missed it over the weekend?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Day 225 for me today... Don't know how long I can retain my resolve in all this! My living situation has been brutally uprooted because I absolutely have to move on now..

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Do you know the status of your eligibility right now? If there is review required, then you can go ahead to send the document. But for all you know, your eligibility may have been passed and sending new documents may/may not complicate things. So my advise is, first confirm the status of your eligibility.
Thank u so much for your reply. The last time I checked, my eligibility wasn’t even started.

Reactions: WunmiofLagos