+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
All the new entrants to this group and the elite club (over 6months) .. I thought I would share this observation about Mr Goodale’s office. I emailed his office on the 17th Canada morning time and got a reply from them by the after which said only my criminality has passed. Eligibility and security were yet to start.

On 18th I received a second GU and when I called CIC the following Monday, I was told my eligibility was recommended pass.

So, maybe emailing Ralph’s office does waken the sleeping officers to look at your file .. :)

Ralph’s office will only update once every 3 months so the next update I can get from them will be October but hope we don’t need that long ..

Anyone else experienced the same? Cause I have read a lot of you finding Ralph’s update contradicting to what CIC call center says. Maybe there is a connection?
That’s a coincidence in your case . I too mailed goodale office on 16 July criminality passed only and rest nothing initiated . Called cic same day . Got generic response BG processing.. everything look good . No RR . But I wonder if they haven’t initiated eligibility how could she said no RR ( though I deeply pray god not to have one) just my thoughts. No update since then . It’s like they have packed all jan files . No movement at all .

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
yes, do that. This is only a theory. More people need to confirm here. The hypothesis I am trying to form here should confirm if emailing Ralph helps and if so, definitely a pro-tip for future applicants to also consider using.

Thanks
I'd also say it's a coincidence as I mailed Ralph's office on 12th July and got response same day wherein they informed that only Criminality is passed. Post speaking with a CIC agent, I got the same update. And it has been so many days ever since. I am almost going to hit 7 months soon. Now waiting for GCMS notes which I applied for on 08th July 2019.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Oh well, that's the catch, you have to nominate someone you know in Canada to receive your GCMS notes.
You will need a scanned copy of their PR card front & back or the passport copy showing the stamp from when they entered Canada and the Visa.

Also, their current Canada address, email and contact number.

It's less cumbersome then it looks and trust me its easy to fill the form which is also available on their website.

Its an issue only if you don't know anyone in Canada.
you can order notes from https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/ or https://www.getgcms.com.
https://www.getgcms.com charges only 15 CAD and is reliable, i and others have used it, good luck

Reactions: PrasadK

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
That’s a coincidence in your case . I too mailed goodale office on 16 July criminality passed only and rest nothing initiated . Called cic same day . Got generic response BG processing.. everything look good . No RR . But I wonder if they haven’t initiated eligibility how could she said no RR ( though I deeply pray god not to have one) just my thoughts. No update since then . It’s like they have packed all jan files . No movement at all .
I am not denying that it could have been a co-incidence but it happened with many people so maybe it’s just timing.

Don’t worry about the updates. Our applications cannot get overlooked, so no one is ignoring them I assure you. Would be ideal if you could raise a query and also call for the GCMS notes.

The pressure needs to be ever so light from our side to ensure CIC is looking into our files but I really believe we all will get cleared out soon. 8months is also very normal these days

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
also you dont have to be in canada , you can order from anywhere in the world
Well, these websites are basically using your details to create a consent Form and then order GCMS notes which are only available to Canadian residents / citizens

Trust and proceed with these websites at your own risk!

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I am not denying that it could have been a co-incidence but it happened with many people so maybe it’s just timing.

Don’t worry about the updates. Our applications cannot get overlooked, so no one is ignoring them I assure you. Would be ideal if you could raise a query and also call for the GCMS notes.

The pressure needs to be ever so light from our side to ensure CIC is looking into our files but I really believe we all will get cleared out soon. 8months is also very normal these days
I raise cse same generic reply , mailed Ottawa it’s in queue for review, mailed MP , ordered gcms notes , called cic I mean exhausted all means . Wait after 6 month is more hard.. hope it turns out to be positive.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I raise cse same generic reply , mailed Ottawa it’s in queue for review, mailed MP , ordered gcms notes , called cic I mean exhausted all means . Wait after 6 month is more hard.. hope it turns out to be positive.
The day you except that it will happen sooner or later, waiting will not bother you. Its normal and many of us are going through similar emotions. Don't worry, keep yourself busy .. That is what I do.. time will fly. This forum can also be a good way to stay away from negative thoughts. Read what others are going through and share what your learn and feel.

Be positive bro

Gurjeetshammi

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys joined today

AOR 23 Jan
MEP 01 March
Biometric 08March
Got GCMS notes dated 24 April stating all normal except RR for job documents.

ADR for Schedule A, latest CV and Student form on 20 Jun, submitted on 21 Jun.

Called CIC on 23 jul and she said all done except one document, u will hear from us soon.

Emailed Mr goodale on 26 jul and he confirmed

Eligibility Met
Criminality done
Medical updated
Security under progress and dependents pass

Ordered GCMS notes on 8 jul and expecting in Aug. All the webforms( total 02) replied with generic response.

Things are getting too murkier day by day.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys joined today

AOR 23 Jan
MEP 01 March
Biometric 08March
Got GCMS notes dated 24 April stating all normal except RR for job documents.

ADR for Schedule A, latest CV and Student form on 20 Jun, submitted on 21 Jun.

Called CIC on 23 jul and she said all done except one document, u will hear from us soon.

Emailed Mr goodale on 26 jul and he confirmed

Eligibility Met
Criminality done
Medical updated
Security under progress and dependents pass

Ordered GCMS notes on 8 jul and expecting in Aug. All the webforms( total 02) replied with generic response.

Things are getting too murkier day by day.
That's very detailed bro. I don't think we will be around with us much longer :) your application is a good example of smooth sailing and prompt interjection from your side.

Well done and good luck

Reactions: Bunny Thapar