+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
security not started yet, I believe eligibility can not be passed before the security is passed, are you sure about your notes ? for all the cases the security and eligibility are the last to be passed as they initiate security and the eligibility stay pending until the security is cleared ...
well, mostly people received the emails that their eligibility is passed and the security has been in progress for a while...what does it mean then?
what I believe is that this scenario may vary from case to case...sometimes your file is picked up by the officer in the round of final review when he is able to pass your eligibility and put the security status to started if it's found undone earlier so that in the next round of final review the only thing left to be passed is security for the final approvals of your application...

the cycles or rounds of final review were earlier referred by some seniors also who already had been through these stages...

P.S Eligibility and Admissibility are two different things

Last edited:

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
hello everyone, can you share your VO offices for those who already passed over the 6 months wait ?

My stats :

190 days ongoing

VO : CPC Ottawa
AOR: 21 Jan 2019
medical & bio passed 7th March

criminality: started
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Info sharing : In progress
as per my notes dated on May the 28th
VO: London
AOR: 1st jan
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed, as of July 22nd
Current Status: file in queue awaiting final review and decision

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
I didn't order GCMS notes. Do you think I should order those ? Actually I am in United States and I don't have anyone in Canada. Can I order GCMS notes from here ?
Yes, you definitely can, they will email you the notes, so it doesn't matter where you are reside.

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
I too emailed Ralph's office, the details given were name and EE application number. But no reply. Does he need any further information or something like that to contact ircc?

aor jan 20

Reactions: CherylBotelho

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
VO: London
AOR: 1st jan
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed, as of July 22nd
Current Status: file in queue awaiting final review and decision
In this case, their partners have already provided the verdict for the security stage and only decision is pending.

All the best

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I am past 6 months. I requested Ralph for the first time 6 days ago with all the details. Did not get a reply. But I see everyone else seem to be getting response in 1-2 days. Do people always get a response from Ralph?
maybe you didnt use the right email address..goodale@sasktel.net..this is the email..you will definitely get a response

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
In this case, their partners have already provided the verdict for the security stage and only decision is pending.

All the best
Yes, the status was all assessmens are completed and passed as of July 22nd. i'm going nuts !! refreshing my inbox every 10 minutes in hope of getting golden email..

Reactions: Bee_kayy

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
hello everyone, can you share your VO offices for those who already passed over the 6 months wait ?

My stats :

190 days ongoing

VO : CPC Ottawa
AOR: 21 Jan 2019
medical & bio passed 7th March

criminality: started
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Info sharing : In progress
as per my notes dated on May the 28th
aor: 7 jan
vo: london
first ghost update: 22 july
second ghost update: 29 July
third ghost update: 30 July
no idea about criminality, eligibility and security.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022