+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hey folks, I just received a email from Goodale's office, here's what it says:

Dear *** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 28, 2019. It is in Vancouver.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Sincerely,
Robyn Sullivan
Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana
Anyone has the same status?

Chacko3000

Jul 29, 2019
Completely agree! The way I see it - this application process is like a metaphor to life itself. You can't keep waiting for the next big thing to happen. You have to seize the present moment and precisely as you said, keep busy. An idle mind is the devil's home. One way or the other, it's a roller coaster ride. So why look down when you could be looking up :)

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019

Dear *** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 28, 2019. It is in Vancouver.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Sincerely,
Robyn Sullivan
Regina-Wascana
Mine is similar to to yours except mine is in Sydney Nova Scotia and my Criminality is in progress. Rest is the same and my AOR is jan 27

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,

First, thank you for creating this forum as it has helped me a lot.

I have been a silent reader of this forum through the past one month. My AOR date is January 22, 2019 and I am waiting too like you all.
I had emailed Mr. Goodale's office and received the response which is as follows:

Criminality passed.

When I called IRCC, I specifically asked them if there were any red flags. The lady mentioned that there were no red flags. She also confirmed that my eligibility required review. No additional documents have been requested as yet. I was not sure if I should just wait or go ahead and upload any additional documents. The problem is that I have no idea about what they need. I thought I had uploaded all documents that were required.

I know some of you are facing similar issues as myself. Do these RR cases take much longer ?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent reader of this forum through the past one month. My AOR date is January 22, 2019 and I am waiting too like you all.
I had emailed Mr. Goodale's office and received the response which is as follows:

Criminality passed.

When I called IRCC, I specifically asked them if there were any red flags. The lady mentioned that there were no red flags. She also confirmed that my eligibility required review. No additional documents have been requested as yet. I was not sure if I should just wait or go ahead and upload any additional documents. The problem is that I have no idea about what they need. I thought I had uploaded all documents that were required.

I know some of you are facing similar issues as myself. Do these RR cases take much longer ?
It usually takes a little longer because the officer will have to review the documents once more. I’m in the same situation as you, except my criminality is in progress. Do you know what office it’s in?

If they don’t ask for anything , unless your GCMS notes say you’re missing something I wouldn’t fret.

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
It usually takes a little longer because the officer will have to review the documents once more. I’m in the same situation as you, except my criminality is in progress. Do you know what office it’s in?

If they don’t ask for anything , unless your GCMS notes say you’re missing something I wouldn’t fret.
I didn't order GCMS notes. Do you think I should order those ? Actually I am in United States and I don't have anyone in Canada. Can I order GCMS notes from here ?

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
FSW O, NOC 3113( Dentist)
CRS 459 , single applicant
EE 26 Dec 2018....ITA 9 Jan
AOR 24 Jan 2019
File transferred to New Delhi 26 March
GCMs received ( 28 May) revealed REVIEW REQUIRED on Eligibility(self-employment documents)
******Never uploaded any document proactively related to self-employment ******
Pseudo IP2 4th march to 26th March
IP1......26th March to 23 July
IP2 .....23 July to 29 July
PPR ( 29 July) 186 days

Plz feel free to ask any question if ur case is similar to mine......Thanks
What documents did you upload after RR was marked for self employment in eligibility?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I don't even know my VO like most of you guys do. AoR: 17th Jan. Changed country of residence after AoR. Tried calling CIC 4-5 times, everytime ended up wasting call minutes without getting through.
Raised a CSE through my agent on 19th. Also, mailed Ralph's office 4 days ago. No response from anywhere.
Waiting. Fingers crossed.
Congrats to the ones who are through. All the best to all of us who are waiting.
Don’t worry buddy, best time to call CIC is 5:30am Ottawa time. Also, use google hangout’s as it’s free. Somewhere in the last 5-6 pages I have pasted the format to email Ralph.

Also, you will find a section on how to dial to CIC USING GOOGLE hangouts. Do read them pls.

My AOR is Jan 05, so you are not alone and really don’t worry. Delayed timelines are very normal.

Be positive :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

Criminality passed.

Sincerely,
Robyn Sullivan
Regina-Wascana
Many of us had the same update, best you call CIC today and get a better update and also keep an eye out for ghost updates.

I am sure your application will get cleared soon ... stay positive (

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally after almost 7 months of waiting , I received my PPR email this morning. Timeline
AOR Jan 03, 2019
Medicals cleared : Feb 13, 2019
Biometrics : Feb 21, 2019

PPR received: July 30,2019

Thank you to everyone in this group for keeping me sane and calm especially over the last 2 months where every day looked like a year in eternity. I pray that all other applicants who are yet awaiting their PPR get it as soon as possible. God Bless !!
Congratulations buddy, your VO.
Country of residence?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Criminality passed.

Don’t worry bro.. On RR, only GCMS notes will tell you what it is for as eligibility looks into the CRS score verification. Most probably it will be something the processing officer is not clear about and her was the Visa Officer to Review. The visa officer will double check and since he has more experience and power, might pass the file. In any case, they will intimate to you if they need anything. My AOR is Jan 05, so you are not alone and really don’t worry. Delayed timelines are very normal and so are RR.

Reactions: tachar1

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
When your application is in 'review required', any chance of it completing in 7 months?
On RR, only GCMS notes will tell you what it is for as eligibility looks into the CRS score verification. Most probably it will be something the processing officer is not clear about and her was the Visa Officer to Review. The visa officer will double check and since he has more experience and power, might pass the file. In any case, they will intimate to you if they need anything but getting a timeline these days is not possible.. but I am sure it should only be a few weeks now :)
. Delayed timelines are very normal and so are RR.

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
Don’t worry bro.. On RR, only GCMS notes will tell you what it is for as eligibility looks into the CRS score verification. Most probably it will be something the processing officer is not clear about and her was the Visa Officer to Review. The visa officer will double check and since he has more experience and power, might pass the file. In any case, they will intimate to you if they need anything. My AOR is Jan 05, so you are not alone and really don’t worry. Delayed timelines are very normal and so are RR.

Thank you Rushi! We are all in the same boat together! Hope we all get the golden email soon.

By the way, can I order GCMS notes being outside of Canada ? I see there is a website: www.applygcms.com
Can I use this ?