+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

D

Deleted member 826724

Hey don’t worry till GU on 22 August my status was same as yours. Got another GU in 23 August and ppr on 23 August itself. It’s just matter of time . I wonder y they don’t pick files . After reading so many forums I had rough idea that Ottawa usually clear files around 206 days and I got golden mail on 206 day itself . Hang on ur mail will be there soon[/QUOTE

Congratulations indeed! I am still waiting for my golden email too. I don’t know when

D

Deleted member 826724

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the congratulations and support.

I am humbled and so happy that so many of you have the best wishes for me

I sincerely thank each one of you.

As my parting message, I would like to share my final observations if it helps anyone -

On 18th July when I called CIC regarding my GU, the most odd thing was told to me.. the agent told me that I shouldn’t worry and that by end of August if I don’t hear back from them, I should call again..

I got my PPR as she had predicted.. not saying that it’s exactly how it happens, but the call center agents tend to have a knack to guess these timelines. So maybe you’ll should also ask the same questions.

I always kept the pressure on.. called every 15days, raised monthly web queries and ordered my GCMS notes. Emailed MPs etc etc .. the point is, don’t give up and don’t be disheartened with the late reverts. Accepting our situation is the key here

Don’t worry, as long as you are eligible, you will get your PPR. Please keep busy and positive

Mentions to @harnav sra @Bunny Thapar @SithLord @Wahegurujee @PrasadK and so many others who have helped me and my apologies if I have forgotten any names!

This goodbye feels odd but this forum was my hope and light at the end of the tunnel so I will always be grateful

Thanks a million and will see you all in Canada :)
Congratulations indeed! Wishing you all the best

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi Harnav, i got some ghost update at the beginning of this month. What does it mean
If you still didn’t have PPR yet, then probably it meant one of your eligibility, criminality or security was passed. Have you called cic to confirm yet?

D

Deleted member 826724

If you still didn’t have PPR yet, then probably it meant one of your eligibility, criminality or security was passed. Have you called cic to confirm yet?
Thank you! I have not been lucky! Every time I call, I always connect to the automated machine

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Official 7 months since AOR. At this moment maybe I should just withdraw my application and reapply again to see if my case will be picked up by someone sooner next time.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Official 7 months since AOR. At this moment maybe I should just withdraw my application and reapply again to see if my case will be picked up by someone sooner next time.
It’s not guaranteed that it will be processed sooner next time . If there is no issue with your application, I would suggest better to wait.

Jul 18, 2019
Hi there, I applied my PR application in mid January 2019 but still haven't got any updates from them except the medical been passed. It is been over 7 months now. Can anyone please tell me how long it generally takes for the decision? I have applied it from Australia, not sure if it makes a difference in the processing times.

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi everyone who is waiting,
I am August 2018 applicant, I just received PPR after a year. I would suggest stay patient and stay busy, it will come in time. I have seen more cases taking > 6 months,especially if you have a ADR. It will come, if you meet all requirements.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi everyone who is waiting,
I am August 2018 applicant, I just received PPR after a year. I would suggest stay patient and stay busy, it will come in time. I have seen more cases taking > 6 months,especially if you have a ADR. It will come, if you meet all requirements.
Hearty Congratulations :) Very well deserved PPR for your patience and determination :) Good Luck :)

Reactions: ggeet

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all,

Saw a flood of emails from the forum.
Thank you for all the kind messages ..

It’s been crazy last 48hrs.. my wife and me have been sharing the news with everyone and feel blessed from all corners

Going to the vfs today to submit our passports.

Just a small observation - the difference between my GU and PPR email was roughly 40 days.

I had no ADRs or RRs so can’t generalise.

I really think it was the slow pressure I kept building which kept the flame of my file alive. Keep calling, emailing MPs, etc. what really worked for me I think was also emailing this minister Ahmed. I must have shared details in my previous posts so if someone could help dig that out. Try that..

Hope this week brings the good news to many of you’ll !

Cheers and good luck

Mar 18, 2018
Hey,
Congratulations.. btw what does GU stands for.

Thanks
Hi all,

Saw a flood of emails from the forum.
Thank you for all the kind messages ..

It’s been crazy last 48hrs.. my wife and me have been sharing the news with everyone and feel blessed from all corners

Going to the vfs today to submit our passports.

Just a small observation - the difference between my GU and PPR email was roughly 40 days.

I had no ADRs or RRs so can’t generalise.

I really think it was the slow pressure I kept building which kept the flame of my file alive. Keep calling, emailing MPs, etc. what really worked for me I think was also emailing this minister Ahmed. I must have shared details in my previous posts so if someone could help dig that out. Try that..

Hope this week brings the good news to many of you’ll !

Cheers and good luck

Reactions: rushi.gada