+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hey don’t worry till GU on 22 August my status was same as yours. Got another GU in 23 August and ppr on 23 August itself. It’s just matter of time . I wonder y they don’t pick files . After reading so many forums I had rough idea that Ottawa usually clear files around 206 days and I got golden mail on 206 day itself . Hang on ur mail will be there soon
Even mine was from CPC Ottawa and PPR was in 206 days :)

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Even mine was from CPC Ottawa and PPR was in 206 days :)
Hey brother @vinayk

I vaguely remember you sending a reminder and it worked for you.

What are your thoughts on agent sending a reminder to the concerned office does that will have the decision sooner.

I am a CEC Inland AOR 1st Feb 2019 with Criminality : In progress
Security & Eligibility : Not Started

I completed 6 months on 1st August 2019 and the reminder was sent on 21st August 2019.

I called back on 22nd August 2019 just to double check whether the agent really sent a reminder and the other agent confirmed yes the reminder was sent as discussed and the best part Montreal office replied as well saying file is open and in progress and is waiting for the officer to be assigned.

Can I expect a Golden Email coming week?

Phewww.

I would appreciate your reply on this brother.

Thanks!

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hey brother @vinayk

I vaguely remember you sending a reminder and it worked for you.

What are your thoughts on agent sending a reminder to the concerned office does that will have the decision sooner.

I am a CEC Inland AOR 1st Feb 2019 with Criminality : In progress
Security & Eligibility : Not Started

I completed 6 months on 1st August 2019 and the reminder was sent on 21st August 2019.

I called back on 22nd August 2019 just to double check whether the agent really sent a reminder and the other agent confirmed yes the reminder was sent as discussed and the best part Montreal office replied as well saying file is open and in progress and is waiting for the officer to be assigned.

Can I expect a Golden Email coming week?

Phewww.

I would appreciate your reply on this brother.

Thanks!
Yes you are right, the reminder thing worked for me. Good that the agent sent the reminder to the concerned VO and you got the reply. As they said the file is in queue or waiting for assigned to officer, we need to be patient and be prepared for whatever the next steps may be. If you get any ghost updates in this coming next week then you can safely assume that your file has been touched and may expect PPR anytime soon if all your documents submitted are sufficient for the Visa officer to make the decision, if not your may get a ADR if they need any clarification. My assumption is if your eligibility is not started till date, and all your background checks and Security are completed in the backend ( which we cannot know now) you will get PPR email immediately. Wish your PPR soon :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks for the reply @vinayk brother.

Just one more thing in Eligibility do they call the employers?

Like in your case did they call your employers or they just check the existence of the company and the documents submitted.

The reason I am asking this is coz I am already in Canada on a Work Permit so I assume they might have done verification with my ex employers before issuing a work permit.

As it will save time and I can expect faster PPR!

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,
I received my AOR on 2nd Feb 2019, and have completed my 6 months timeline on 2nd August. However till date have not received any update from CIC on PPR. Also I submitted my biometric on 20th March, but in my ac still it reflects " we have not received your fingerprints" at the same time buometric number is reflecting in my ac. All these are very confusing what do I do. Can any one plz help to understand.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi,
I received my AOR on 2nd Feb 2019, and have completed my 6 months timeline on 2nd August. However till date have not received any update from CIC on PPR. Also I submitted my biometric on 20th March, but in my ac still it reflects " we have not received your fingerprints" at the same time buometric number is reflecting in my ac. All these are very confusing what do I do. Can any one plz help to understand.
No one here can help you as no one here is an employee of IRCC (obviously :D)

Best thing to do is raise CSE through IRCC webform and attach a scan copy of VFS receipt showing that you did the bio-metrics as required (include back side of the receipt as this is where they usually place a sticker that include your file number and bio-metrics enrollment number). IRCC should correct and update your file accordingly.

This issue have been reported by many on this forum and it was corrected with ease.

Regards

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi,
Hi Shraddha,

Can you let me know your stream and complete timeline including the visa office?

Firstly relax as nowadays normal timeline has become between 6 to 8 months so dont take tension at all.

So there is nothing wrong with your file at all.

You will get PPR soon!

So dont worry.

Below are some of the ways to get an update on your file or to fastrack it :

1. Call CIC and ask them specifically about your Eligibility, Criminality & Security also ask them if there are any reviews or red flags on the file as those cause delays if not then you are good to go.

2. When you call CIC ask them to send a reminder to the officer as it might expedite the file

3. Order GCMS notes via getgcms.com as those notes will give you the exact update on where have they reached. Notes will come in 30 days

4. Raise a webform

5. Email MP Ralph Goodale

Hope this helps you.

All the best!

PPR is on its way. Smile!

Above points courtesy : Hero of our group @rushi.gada brother.

We miss you!

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Of all the days, yesterday was the night I decided to not focus on this anymore and today was the day is didn’t check my emails and there it sat... my PPR email.

I have no words to say and describe how I am feeling SHOCKED ACTUALLY

I owe this to so many of you who prayed for me and wished me good luck!

AOR - 5th Jan
The rest doesn’t matter :)
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Will share more details later :)
Many Congratulations

Mar 18, 2018
Hi Shraddha,

Can you let me know your stream and complete timeline including the visa office?

Firstly relax as nowadays normal timeline has become between 6 to 8 months so dont take tension at all.

So there is nothing wrong with your file at all.

You will get PPR soon!

So dont worry.

Below are some of the ways to get an update on your file or to fastrack it :

1. Call CIC and ask them specifically about your Eligibility, Criminality & Security also ask them if there are any reviews or red flags on the file as those cause delays if not then you are good to go.

2. When you call CIC ask them to send a reminder to the officer as it might expedite the file

3. Order GCMS notes via getgcms.com as those notes will give you the exact update on where have they reached. Notes will come in 30 days

4. Raise a webform

5. Email MP Ralph Goodale

Hope this helps you.

All the best!

PPR is on its way. Smile!

Above points courtesy : Hero of our group @rushi.gada brother.

We miss you!
Hey,

Thanks for your update. I have raised several queries on web form, but haven't heard from them till date. My consultants are of no help. GCSM notes I can't apply for as I am not in canada and have no one known their to receive the same. I will call CIC and check on the status.
Also I didn't understand Email MP Ralph Goodale??? If u can tell me about it.

Thanks

Mar 18, 2018
No one here can help you as no one here is an employee of IRCC (obviously :D)

Best thing to do is raise CSE through IRCC webform and attach a scan copy of VFS receipt showing that you did the bio-metrics as required (include back side of the receipt as this is where they usually place a sticker that include your file number and bio-metrics enrollment number). IRCC should correct and update your file accordingly.

This issue have been reported by many on this forum and it was corrected with ease.

Regards
Hey,

Thanks for your response. Yeah I know here no one is an employee of IRCC. Though how I wish one to be .
Well have raised a dress web form with the snap shot of biometric front and back image. Fingers crossed to hear some good news.

Thanks,

Mar 18, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for your update. I have raised several queries on web form, but haven't heard from them till date. My consultants are of no help. GCSM notes I can't apply for as I am not in canada and have no one known their to receive the same. I will call CIC and check on the status.

Thanks
My stream is FSW.
ITA - 11th jan
Aor- 2nd feb
Med pass - 19th March
Biometric submitted - 21st march.
Since then waiting for further update.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply @vinayk brother.

Just one more thing in Eligibility do they call the employers?

Like in your case did they call your employers or they just check the existence of the company and the documents submitted.

The reason I am asking this is coz I am already in Canada on a Work Permit so I assume they might have done verification with my ex employers before issuing a work permit.

As it will save time and I can expect faster PPR!
I did not check with my HR but, what I heard is that they rarely call the employers for verification if the organizations have descent online presence. Only if the officer feels anything suspicious with the documents submitted he may reach out to the employers for the verification. I assume they might not have called my company as it is a widely known major US bank.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey,

Thanks
apply for GCMS notes from getgcms,com, its reliable, chose the 1st option, i think its 750 Rs or 15 USD. Give your email id , the gcms nots will come to your email id and not your consultant email id
Mr Ralph is an MP and he helps the people , but if u send a mail to him , he will reply or his office will reply . But they give he same status as an agent from cic. You can email Ralph only once in 3 months., so dont waste time there and call cic agent.