FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I have a query here, Can I anyone email him to inquire about the status of their profile? Does he work with IRCC?
Yes anyone can email him with precise details .. his office staff does the needful correspondence with ircc . Mr goodale is himself an MP.

Reactions: litttlestar

IGP

Jul 17, 2019
Hi,

We had submitted our PR application under Express Entry on 14th Jan 2019. As per the portal, the processing time mentioned was 14th July 2019. But now its showing, the application is taking longer than usual. Is there a way to enquire about it?

Reactions: Amanjot7

Dubes

Apr 4, 2019
Hello guys, so I got my PPR golden mail on Monday which I shared here and submitted my documents at VFS yesterday and the lady who attended to me only collected my passport, 2 copies of photo, the passport request letter, the filled portion of the letter. That was all she collected and nothing more. Is that in place?

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
I raised a CSE in June and reply was that application is in New Delhi visa office.

This is what goodale confirmed yesterday

Anyone can email.. I am residing in India. I emailed him with my file number and little other application details.

I mailed according to indian time 11 am .. I got a reply by 9 pm indian time same day.

@Wahegurujee thanks for the informatioin. My office is Ottawa, any idea to which e-mail id i should e-mail for that area MP.

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Goodale is a cabinet minister.. he h as a portfolio .. email him only
Spoke to an Agent.
1st thing -He was rude. I know a lot of people call. They must be frustrated. That's alright.
He told me you already know the update as per your last call you have the GCMS notes why are you calling again. That was way rude. I told him it's past 6 months so I am inquiring and then he's like stay patient till 9 months. I was like WOOOWWWWW... :mad:

2nd thing- He told me honestly nobody will have the latest update rather than the case officer itself. So cases are taking 8 to 9 months. He told me BG yet to be started. 6 months is over this must be a joke.

So none of these Ralph Goodale guys will know what's happening. All they tell you is same thing what we can already see and they re frame it every time some agents tell you - SC it's is in process some will say it's not started yet. It's all rubbish.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Nice, under review means they are moving your file? A light touch is what everyone needs.
I don't think it means anything, really. I understand the email i received is generic.
They tell you file is under review but unfortunately cannot tell you the date your application will be completed.
All we are saying is, treat requests on a FIFO basis.
It's not too much to ask for.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Spoke to an Agent.
1st thing -He was rude. I know a lot of people call. They must be frustrated. That's alright.
He told me you already know the update as per your last call you have the GCMS notes why are you calling again. That was way rude. I told him it's past 6 months so I am inquiring and then he's like stay patient till 9 months. I was like WOOOWWWWW... :mad:

2nd thing- He told me honestly nobody will have the latest update rather than the case officer itself. So cases are taking 8 to 9 months. He told me BG yet to be started. 6 months is over this must be a joke.

So none of these Ralph Goodale guys will know what's happening. All they tell you is same thing what we can already see and they re frame it every time some agents tell you - SC it's is in process some will say it's not started yet. It's all rubbish.
Ok..the agent may b rude.. but he indeed told the truth!!
Let’s face it .. he’s right applications are taking 7-9 months now

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Ok..the agent may b rude.. but he indeed told the truth!!
Let’s face it .. he’s right applications are taking 7-9 months now
Bud,

If you stay in Canada then you can distinguish b/w Rude and not Rude easy hahha.... ANYWAYS dont take me wrong that's not the point.
Point is they should not commit to 80 % - processing in 6 months. Plus if don't know the real update just tell us the truth.

All i am saying is if you can't keep up with timelines either publish it that processing time b/w 6 months - to N no. of months or hire more people. I am just getting my frustration out like other people but nothings going to change eventually.

Cheers !! have a good day guys

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
Spoke to an Agent.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Bud,

If you stay in Canada then you can distinguish b/w Rude and not Rude easy hahha.... ANYWAYS dont take me wrong that's not the point.
Point is they should not commit to 80 % - processing in 6 months. Plus if don't know the real update just tell us the truth.

All i am saying is if you can't keep up with timelines either publish it that processing time b/w 6 months - to N no. of months or hire more people. I am just getting my frustration out like other people but nothings going to change eventually.

Cheers !! have a good day guys
U have the right to spill out some frustration!!

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi
Even if we are receiving the reply from the MP how do we know that this is the exact status of our application. Has anyone been able to crossverify this with gcms notes or by calling ?
Those are elected representative and IRCC provide them with this information when requested, as they are getting information from IRCC, so IRCC call center and GCMS notes will have same information.