+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
When I read first line which said wow wow wow, I thought you received PPR. How come nothing is started after 6 months? It doesn't seem possible.

When I had called CIC last week, the agent told me that there are 2 documents which are RR and hence my eligibility and security shows not started. So I think you may have some documents which are RR.
What does RR mean?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Is it fair to say that most Jan AORs have not received PPR?
I have a feeling that most applicants stuck are Jan 2019 AOR like us! Also, the feb and March guys probably haven’t finished their glorious 6 months of waiting yet!

Absolutely frustrating this system! I am almost tempted to write to their foreign affairs. They need immigrants as much as we need them, and we are not asking for favouring but just transparency! I would like to know what the delay is for and if there is anything I can do to help speed things up. It’s been over a year long journey now covering numerous documentation, WES, IELTS.. and managing the funds. Now, this stage feels the most helpless.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Goodale is a cabinet minister.. he h as a portfolio .. email him only
I have emailed him on Monday and still no respond. Seems like bad luck is looming everywhere around me ):

Could someone share a draft of what exactly they wrote to Ralph Goodale, so I could send something similar as well please. Much appreciated.. thanks

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
If I were you, I would write a complaint letter to IRCC. Everything is on the record and your conversation is recorded for training and quality insurance purpose. If the agent has been truly rude and unprofessional then that bestows a bad image upon IRCC. It is your right to ask IRCC to take disciplinary actions against the culprit and I would assume, out of good faith, that IRCC will take your issue seriously and follow up with you.

Bottom line, no one has the right to talk down/be rude to anyone anywhere in the world really. You get more with honey than you get with vinegar but if people choose to give you vinegar then they should know there are consequences.

Every immigrant and prospective immigrant of Canada has the right to be treated politely and professionally. It is important to note that Canadian citizens and permanent resident are on a "practical" equal footing when it comes to Canadian law. I say "practical" because PRs are not allowed to seek political office, contribute to political campaigns and get defense federal jobs/contracts.

I say this because I spoke to an agent once. He was a dick. I told him off in my own way.
I agree with Randomdude. IRCC agents are really high headed .. we need to start recording the conversations as well and ask for identification numbers of these agents to expose them. I recently saw a job opening at IRCC for case officers and they apparently work in shift all through the day and night. Clearly, not the most ideal place to work!

Is there any minister or person who handles IRCC whom we could write to?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
hi friends,

My wife and me together have a CRS score of 470.
I am the lead applicant. We got our ITA a week after applying.
AOR was 5th of Jan 2019.
Medicals were updated on the system as on 11th March 2019.
Our last day was supposed to be the 5th of July .. which has long passed.
Our application is now in the 20% which takes longer than average.
Had applied for GCMS notes but they realized I don't live in Canada so now I have to nominated a person I know in Canada who will receive the GCMS notes on my behalf.
While I have managed to do all of that, will be sending my revert to the ATIP team today.

Anyone else in the same boat?

was easy to ignore the progress right up till the 4th month. After which we started planning life and work here.
Never had any idea the application could take longer then 6 months ! Our process consultant never told us .. !
UPDATE:

Filed for GCMS notes yesterday night. Assuming it will take 3-4 weeks minimums. Haven’t had any updates on my account since Biometric update.

Have written to Goodale on Monday, no revert. Web query revert was as ambiguous as always saying they need more time and they will get in touch if they need anything else. A reply to my other web query said that since they have already replied once, there is not further update, so basically no point hounding them. Got a email last week from Ottawa office saying that the process isn’t complete yet and also a rude sign off saying not to enquire again and again ! Wtf

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Birthday gift from IRCC. Ready for visa email received.

However there is no change in my CIC account. I paid RPRF upon request on 12/07 and received 2 ghost updates, one on 12/07 another on 17/07. CIC account still says "We are reviewing the document you submitted." I guess they will update at later stage.

My case details are in my signature.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Birthday gift from IRCC. Ready for visa email received.

However there is no change in my CIC account. I paid RPRF upon request on 12/07 and received 2 ghost updates, one on 12/07 another on 17/07. CIC account still says "We are reviewing the document you submitted." I guess they will update at later stage.

My case details are in my signature.
Congratulations!!! some good news at last..

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello
Do someone here know about the Sydney,Nova Scotia office ?
How much time do they take ?
My AOR Jan 23, 5 days left to 6 months.
Medical passed Mar 5 2019.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello
Do someone here know about the Sydney,Nova Scotia office ?
How much time do they take ?
My AOR Jan 23, 5 days left to 6 months.
Medical passed Mar 5 2019.
All I know is the Ottawa office is the bigger facility with faster processing times compared to anywhere else. That said, your application seems to be heading towards the elite 20% cases. With that said, be patient and hope for the best. If your luck has it, you could get the approval in the next 5 days with no extra sweat lost

narefeen2003

Jul 9, 2019
Spoke to an Agent.
1st thing -He was rude. I know a lot of people call. They must be frustrated. That's alright.
He told me you already know the update as per your last call you have the GCMS notes why are you calling again. That was way rude. I told him it's past 6 months so I am inquiring and then he's like stay patient till 9 months. I was like WOOOWWWWW... :mad:

2nd thing- He told me honestly nobody will have the latest update rather than the case officer itself. So cases are taking 8 to 9 months. He told me BG yet to be started. 6 months is over this must be a joke.

So none of these Ralph Goodale guys will know what's happening. All they tell you is same thing what we can already see and they re frame it every time some agents tell you - SC it's is in process some will say it's not started yet. It's all rubbish.
I have also dealt with a rude agent...this is unprofessional i would say

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling that most applicants stuck are Jan 2019 AOR like us! Also, the feb and March guys probably haven’t finished their glorious 6 months of waiting yet!

Absolutely frustrating this system! I am almost tempted to write to their foreign affairs. They need immigrants as much as we need them, and we are not asking for favouring but just transparency! I would like to know what the delay is for and if there is anything I can do to help speed things up. It’s been over a year long journey now covering numerous documentation, WES, IELTS.. and managing the funds. Now, this stage feels the most helpless.
I have the exact same feelings....:D It is end of the road and you have to wait someone to open a new gate...so just wait...I know it is much more difficult in reality but do we have any other choice???

Some says that this is just start of journey for immigration and many more struggle will come on the way once we land there. This could be 100% true but then we have clear picture and we can plan to pass through the situation, there will be absolute clarity but right now things are not clear and there is no one whom we can ask for help. We are so much into this whole process that most of us might have put many important decisions in life on-hold such as career move, children education, relocation, investment and so on. After so much of efforts and money, we have reached to this stage and not able to find the exact status of the application is excruciating. I am not against the "review required", if something is lacking or suspicious, they should either ask clarifications or more information to get convinced. Sitting on the applications for months together is not the solution or there should be real time update in the system so candidate knows the application is under watch with an authority.

I acknowledge that they are processing many applications within 4 months time which is commendable but at the same time they should also follow "first come first serve" so that everyone could get justice in the process.