Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
My VO Ottawa. In June Ottawa office told that my application in queue for review by an officer and yesterday MP Ralph office told only criminality passed rest not initiated. How is it possible? I have ordered notes . Don’t know what to believe. Last resort left is to call ircc .. 10 days left for me
Security update are not shared by IRCC where in progress or not.
Eligibility: This will remain under review till a decision is made.

They will update status for all at once , when decision is made.

Vishala1

Jul 10, 2019
Spoke to an Agent.
1st thing -He was rude. I know a lot of people call. They must be frustrated. That's alright.
He told me you already know the update as per your last call you have the GCMS notes why are you calling again. That was way rude. I told him it's past 6 months so I am inquiring and then he's like stay patient till 9 months. I was like WOOOWWWWW... :mad:

2nd thing- He told me honestly nobody will have the latest update rather than the case officer itself. So cases are taking 8 to 9 months. He told me BG yet to be started. 6 months is over this must be a joke.

So none of these Ralph Goodale guys will know what's happening. All they tell you is same thing what we can already see and they re frame it every time some agents tell you - SC it's is in process some will say it's not started yet. It's all rubbish.
I too believe it. Ralph mailed that my eligibility was not met bt my cic account shows eligibility is under review. When I inquired to ircc on call, the agent told that only case processing agent knows your exact status. No third person can know it. Not even ircc persons whom we call.

Reactions: Cnanda6300

bvsr747

Jan 24, 2019
Hey I have a question for those who have already received Copr. How does it look actually ? Would it just be a email ? Or status change in your profile with a PDF attachment (similar to what we got for ITA) or Both ? What does it look ? And what will they ask us to do in that Copr ?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Security update are not shared by IRCC where in progress or not.
Eligibility: This will remain under review till a decision is made.

They will update status for all at once , when decision is made.
Well said
I too believe it. Ralph mailed that my eligibility was not met bt my cic account shows eligibility is under review. When I inquired to ircc on call, the agent told that only case processing agent knows your exact status. No third person can know it. Not even ircc persons whom we call.
well said too

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Spoke to an Agent.
1st thing -He was rude. I know a lot of people call. They must be frustrated. That's alright.
He told me you already know the update as per your last call you have the GCMS notes why are you calling again. That was way rude. I told him it's past 6 months so I am inquiring and then he's like stay patient till 9 months. I was like WOOOWWWWW... :mad:

2nd thing- He told me honestly nobody will have the latest update rather than the case officer itself. So cases are taking 8 to 9 months. He told me BG yet to be started. 6 months is over this must be a joke.

So none of these Ralph Goodale guys will know what's happening. All they tell you is same thing what we can already see and they re frame it every time some agents tell you - SC it's is in process some will say it's not started yet. It's all rubbish.

If I were you, I would write a complaint letter to IRCC. Everything is on the record and your conversation is recorded for training and quality insurance purpose. If the agent has been truly rude and unprofessional then that bestows a bad image upon IRCC. It is your right to ask IRCC to take disciplinary actions against the culprit and I would assume, out of good faith, that IRCC will take your issue seriously and follow up with you.

Bottom line, no one has the right to talk down/be rude to anyone anywhere in the world really. You get more with honey than you get with vinegar but if people choose to give you vinegar then they should know there are consequences.

Every immigrant and prospective immigrant of Canada has the right to be treated politely and professionally. It is important to note that Canadian citizens and permanent resident are on a "practical" equal footing when it comes to Canadian law. I say "practical" because PRs are not allowed to seek political office, contribute to political campaigns and get defense federal jobs/contracts.

I say this because I spoke to an agent once. He was a dick. I told him off in my own way.

Last edited:

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
For all fellow prospective immigrants waiting for their PPRs, please be patient and spread good vibes.

Please remember that this immigration process is nothing, literally nothing compared to what comes after ie starting a new life in Canada. Everyone, especially those have never set foot in the country, should be thinking more about what lies beyond the PR. This is f***** crucial. I cannot stress how important this is. Reading, researching and having honest and genuine conversations with other established immigrants/Canadians preferably from our ethnic, racial, linguistic, religious and socio-economic group will definitely put things in perspective to you.

Take everything that is said with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience. What happened to Sanjay, Dimitry, Ahmed or Xi might not necessarily happen to you.

At least by the time that you land, you will be fully prepared and with the right expectations. No culture shock, no depression, no hey this is not what I signed up for. Just getting to work, having fun and chasing that "Canadian dream" like any other Canadian...

Last edited:

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hey I have a question for those who have already received Copr. How does it look actually ? Would it just be a email ? Or status change in your profile with a PDF attachment (similar to what we got for ITA) or Both ? What does it look ? And what will they ask us to do in that Copr ?
CoPR is a hard copy document given to you by local Visa office. You receive CoPR along with your passport with visa after your get a PPR. (Request for Passport)

Reactions: Amanjot7

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
For all fellow prospective immigrants waiting for their PPRs, please be patient and spread good vibes.

Please remember that this immigration process is nothing, literally nothing to starting a new life in Canada. Everyone, especially those have never set foot in the country, should be thinking more about what lies beyond the PR. This is f***** crucial. I cannot stress how important this is. Reading, researching and having honest and genuine conversations with other established immigrants/Canadians preferably from our ethnic, racial, linguistic, religious and socio-economic group will definitely put things in perspective to you.

Take everything that is said with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience. What happened to Sanjay, Dimitry, Ahmed or Xi might not necessarily happen to you.

At least by the time that you land, you will be fully prepared and with the right expectations. No culture shock, no depression, no hey this is not what I signed up for. Just getting to work, having fun and chasing that "Canadian dream" like any other Canadian...
thanks for the positivity random dude....truly so

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
I've been following this forum for a while. My AOR is Jan26 so 8 days left. NOC 2132.
Got my GCMS notes 3 weeks back and it said 435/460 points verified. 25 points for work exp from India requires review.
Security not started. Criminality passed. The latest review date is mentioned as 4/01.
Guessing things must have progressed since then and we get something in the nearing our 6 month date.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
I've been following this forum for a while. My AOR is Jan26 so 8 days left. NOC 2132.
Got my GCMS notes 3 weeks back and it said 435/460 points verified. 25 points for work exp from India requires review.
Security not started. Criminality passed. The latest review date is mentioned as 4/01.
Guessing things must have progressed since then and we get something in the nearing our 6 month date.
Note that your gcms notes might have been compiled even before that. I ordered mine in May 22nd, report was generated on May 24th but I only got it June 21st, so it is representative of the date ot was issued, not sent

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Patience is the only value we can nurture here..... my AOR is jan 22
Waiting waiting

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Ten days left. And so begins the countdown!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Yes they surely are quick. But how come nothing has been initiated for you yet. This is really really slow processing on part of New Dehli office. Best of luck and i wish you recieve the mail as soon as possible
Why don’t you write to the New Delhi embassy and request them to expedite!