+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
refusals are primarly due to
1) pcc not covering the entire period
2) expreince letters not being adequate. i.e no job duties or self attested.
For these two major causes of refusal, I believe that sometimes GCMS notes would have highlighted these possible issues and enable the applicant to take corrective action before refusal. Mind you I said sometimes. Without GCMS notes, a denial is a sure thing as IRCC does not have to request ADR to enable the applicant to provide a full and complete application to be approved.

I may be wrong but I believe that the onus is on the applicant to provide a complete, full, and clear application to be processed as-is. I believe this to be the case especially for those documents asked for in the checklist. Some IOs are lenient and do ask for ADRs.

However, I don't want to be negative so let's all hope for that positive email that we're all waiting on.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Curious as to why the one was refused and about how long after AOR was it refused?
It was an error from my friend. He applied in CEC and he chose the answer “No” for following question,

Was more than half of your study in english or french as second language?

He chose “No” when he made his Profile as he was studied here full time English as first language.

He got an invitation. Then, he applied and chose wrong answer for the same question. He selected “Yes” for the same question. It has made a difference in his CRS score. N VO refused his application in 1.5 months. He was june 2018 applicant

ericexchange

May 29, 2018
Not yet. Although my online account says it has been approved. I planning to land end of September
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
This is my status.
Submitted passport for one week.
No changes for months except the email notification requiring me to submit the passport.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
This is my status.
Submitted passport for one week.
No changes for months except the email notification requiring me to submit the passport.
you dont need to login anymore and waste your time. once you get PPR thats it. the status wont change till your visa is stamped on your passport.

ericexchange

May 29, 2018
you dont need to login anymore and waste your time. once you get PPR thats it. the status wont change till your visa is stamped on your passport.
You are right.
Just a little bit nervous coz I booked a flight to Taiwan in early September and I need time to apply for visa *.*
Thank you!

SaiKavi

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
Hi,
I had got one set of GCMS notes during June and found that our case needs a review. Is there anyone sailing in the same boat? Was your application picked for review?

Thanks