+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
hi guys
I wanted to enquire about the gcms notes. my aor is June 15, MEP is july 3rd. I have raised two CSE.still now there is no update after the medical.i keep on visiting my account on regular basis. just got an info that gcms notes contains the login information also. if that's the case then I will not login so much into my account. I wanted to order gcms notes but don't know if its the appropriate time to order. any suggestion is welcome.
thank u
I check my account every other hour

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I called them a couple of weeks ago and they just said some applications take less time and some more as in my case so just wait. All standard answers. CSE raised 3 weeks ago-no answer. After 200 days they are still trying to figure out the eligibility...what can I say!

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
I called them a couple of weeks ago and they just said some applications take less time and some more as in my case so just wait. All standard answers. CSE raised 3 weeks ago-no answer. After 200 days they are still trying to figure out the eligibility...what can I say!
Same here.. AOR 28 Jan and file still in CIO (IP1 for life)

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
hi guys
I wanted to enquire about the gcms notes. my aor is June 15, MEP is july 3rd. I have raised two CSE.still now there is no update after the medical.i keep on visiting my account on regular basis. just got an info that gcms notes contains the login information also. if that's the case then I will not login so much into my account. I wanted to order gcms notes but don't know if its the appropriate time to order. any suggestion is welcome.
thank u
Hi,

Just an advise that do not order GCMS in such short period. Also, don’t raise CSE or call them frequently without any necessity. Give full 6 months and if there is any issue in your application, they will get back to you for sure. My application was approved after 6 months n 6 days without any ADR. I have 2 friends right now and their application is going on. They applied in June and they have been requested for additional document and also one of them got refusal. So, the best bet is to wait patiently. Just keep on eye on your email account, inbox and spam/junk mailbox.

Reactions: kushagra452

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,

Just an advise that do not order GCMS in such short period. Also, don’t raise CSE or call them frequently without any necessity. Give full 6 months and if there is any issue in your application, they will get back to you for sure. My application was approved after 6 months n 6 days without any ADR. I have 2 friends right now and their application is going on. They applied in June and they have been requested for additional document and also one of them got refusal. So, the best bet is to wait patiently. Just keep on eye on your email account, inbox and spam/junk mailbox.
Another side of this is sometimes an application may be delayed or refused because of some minor issue which could have been easily resolved but only GCMS notes would indicate these issues sometimes. Sometimes the IO would issue an intent to deny while others they would just deny the application. It all depends on the IO.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR 21 Feb PPR 3 Aug. No GCMS notes ordered, no CSE raised, no emails sent and no phone calls made to CIC.

I do not see any value in fellow forum members chasing the PPR. CIC will get in touch when they need info. Just make sure that you respond to these requests within the stipulated timeline.

On the other hand, for those who have crossed the 6 month timeframe from the date of AOR, should follow up with CIC.

Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: Beekay86

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
AOR 21 Feb PPR 3 Aug. No GCMS notes ordered, no CSE raised, no emails sent and no phone calls made to CIC.

I do not see any value in fellow forum members chasing the PPR. CIC will get in touch when they need info. Just make sure that you respond to these requests within the stipulated timeline.

On the other hand, for those who have crossed the 6 month timeframe from the date of AOR, should follow up with CIC.

Best of luck everyone!
congrats, agree there is no point in checking with them every few days but its human nature to know whats happening,

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,

Curious as to why the one was refused and about how long after AOR was it refused?