06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I did order GCMS once. Don't want to request it again. Eligibility under review.
Is there a reason that you don't want to order notes one more time? I ordered notes for the first time on 06/15, planning to reorder notes again around the 3rd week of August.

angdoo0407

Feb 5, 2018
Hi all,

I would like to share a good news with you guys. I finally got ppr email today. I have been quiet but this thread has helped me a lot. Thank you for all your support!

Here is my timeline.

Aor: Jan. 31 2018
Ip2 & medical passed: feb. 16 2018
Additional document updated: Jul. 20 2018 (we are reviewing the document you provided -> Not applicable)
Ppr: Jul. 31 2018

I am under CEC currently working in canada.

Hang in there those who has been waiting for ppr. It will be finally coming.

Ps. I never ordered anything but being patient.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all,

I would like to share a good news with you guys. I finally got ppr email today. I have been quiet but this thread has helped me a lot. Thank you for all your support!

Here is my timeline.

Additional document updated: Jul. 20 2018 (we are reviewing the document you provided -> Not applicable)

Congrats, that must be a relief...
I wanted to know if you had inquired with IRCC or ordered GCMS notes during the middle of the application processing about the status of the application?
Why did it take almost a fulll 6 months for you?

angdoo0407

Feb 5, 2018
Congrats, that must be a relief...
I wanted to know if you had inquired with IRCC or ordered GCMS notes during the middle of the application processing about the status of the application?
Why did it take almost a fulll 6 months for you?
I didn’t do anything while waiting. I don’t know why it took so long. No one knows what they are checking through. I had various work and tour experiences maybe that is why.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I didn’t do anything while waiting. I don’t know why it took so long. No one knows what they are checking through. I had various work and tour experiences maybe that is why.
My app was submitted on 6 Apr, currently Eligibility & Criminality phase is passed, but Background check is ongoing since over 2 months.
Have a long travel history. CEC as well

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My app was submitted on 6 Apr, currently Eligibility & Criminality phase is passed, but Background check is ongoing since over 2 months.
Have a long travel history. CEC as well
mailed IRCC and told em to give you your PPR at the earliest. They asked me to FO. Not sure if it's like VO. :D

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

Here is my timeline.

congrats and definitely order the champagne this time!

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Is there a reason that you don't want to order notes one more time? I ordered notes for the first time on 06/15, planning to reorder notes again around the 3rd week of August.
I just don't feel like doing it. Reading the GCMS only increases my stress. I will wait patiently.