+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

A.A.L

Apr 10, 2018
AOR Jan 15th, passed 6 months but still hanging....and then theres this rupee devaluation going like crazy.....having a hard time keeping the funds above the required threshold.....I fear that after all this time I may get rejection bcz there weren't enough funds available bcz of this recurrent PKR devaluation....really wish I had kept my funds in a foreign currency account.

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
Completed 6 months now. AOR January 18, 2018. Called CIC and agent advised that your Eligibility and Background check has not been started yet. Is this possible?

Agent said some applications may take longer n all. I can’t belive.
What does your GCMS say?

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Completed 6 months now. AOR January 18, 2018. Called CIC and agent advised that your Eligibility and Background check has not been started yet. Is this possible?

I'm so sorry! It's unbelievable!

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018

Same here
Only criminality passed
Its been over 6 months
I don’t know what is wrong

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
It may be a select few in each month is selected to undergo detail evaluation. It maybe that those applications where CIO didn't clear the file as is usual. There can be many possibilities. I would suggest that folks request notes frequently --- while this may not give you too much insight … at least it will let you know whether your file is being worked on.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Im in the same boat. Aor 28jan. Eligibility n bg check not started as per gcms but the online status shows we are processing blah blah. I know that it is not true.

Not sure what to do. No cse has been answered till date. Unfortunately im at NDVO so cic call centre agents dont give me any info. Whats ur VO?
I asked for VO n agents said its Ottawa. But, i have tried to contact MP of my Area. Lets see what comes next

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
What does your GCMS say?
I applied for GCMS in March n that came in April. It says,
Eligibility- Recommend Passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality- Not started

I applied for another note this month. Will wait untill it comes in next month.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Agreed. Notes would give you much more insight than what will be told to you. If you have not ordered your notes then you need to do so and hope that you get PPR before the notes arrive in a month time.
I agree with you.but notes just give us strength n more hope that our PR will come soon. But, it does affect their process. They will give us PPR only when they want to give

Reactions: lauraluciavl

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I agree with you.but notes just give us strength n more hope that our PR will come soon. But, it does affect their process. They will give us PPR only when they want to give
Agree that it takes them away from processing files but let's face it, it only takes them a few minutes to review your file and redact whatever they want. Also, the items that needs redacting says so in all caps which makes it easy for them to redact. In addition, they does it frequently so they know exactly where to look for items which needs redacting.

I also agree that they would give PPR when they want. However, I have to believe that will be after they are completely satisfied that everything is good in their opinion since at the end of the day the IO is signing off on that file. I'm sure no IO wants to be the person who signed off on an immigrant who does something bad in Canada afterwards. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Individual01

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys just got my GCMS NOTES.. AOR Jan 11th.... and the wait continues....

Eligibility: review required
Security : not started
Criminality : passed
Medicals : passed
Primary office : CPC Ottawa

My previous GCMS notes said review required because they could not validate one of my work experiences. Based on this I have submitted additional documents from my company which got accepted on the 25th of May. However I don’t see anyone who has conducted the additional review yet. I have passed the 6 months mark and the frustration is just building. Since the time I received my AOR I have not got any update on my application..
I will give CIC a call in the hope for some clarity.

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
Hey guys just got my GCMS NOTES.. AOR Jan 11th.... and the wait continues....

Eligibility: review required
Security : not started
Criminality : passed
Medicals : passed
Primary office : CPC Ottawa

My previous GCMS notes said review required because they could not validate one of my work experiences. Based on this I have submitted additional documents from my company which got accepted on the 25th of May. However I don’t see anyone who has conducted the additional review yet. I have passed the 6 months mark and the frustration is just building. Since the time I received my AOR I have not got any update on my application..
I will give CIC a call in the hope for some clarity.
Hi, did you call CIC?