+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

alesoares726

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys, I want some insight from you.

My AOR is Jan 27. Last month I checked my file and it had the ghost update. After that I did not receive the PPR, so this monday I called CIC and the officer told me that, fortunately, my application has been approved.

However he said it might take a few weeks to receive the PPR. Has anyone ever experienced that? More than a month from ghost update to PPR?

Next week my file will turn 6 months.

Hope someone can relate to that.

Reactions: Amer2visit

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018

My AOR is Jan 27. Last month I checked my file and it had the ghost update. After that I did not receive the PPR, so this monday I called CIC and the officer told me that, fortunately, my application has been approved.

However he said it might take a few weeks to receive the PPR. Has anyone ever experienced that? More than a month from ghost update to PPR?

Yes, It happened to more people in the begining of July. Look for older posts in this thread.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018

Yes dear .Exactly the same thing happened to me. I got ghost update on 6 June and after two weeks of wait I called IRCC. The agent told me that I passed eligibility, Medical & criminality only a part of BG check was going on & should except PPR in few days. My AOR is Jan 31.

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Yes dear .Exactly the same thing happened to me. I got ghost update on 6 June and after two weeks of wait I called IRCC. The agent told me that I passed eligibility, Medical & criminality only a part of BG check was going on & should except PPR in few days. My AOR is Jan 31.
Have you received PPR yet?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Jul 19, 2018
Hi all, I am a newbie here..
I have received a email through my representative that the CIC Etobicoke wants to get in touch with me directly and wants to interview my spouse and me, they have asked the direct contact Information.

What do you guys think about it? Is there something to worry about or is this normal?

Details: CEC Inbound
Visa Office: Etobicoke (Toronto)
AOR: Jan 26th 2018
IP2: 27th Feb 2018

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi all, I am a newbie here..
I have received a email through my representative that the CIC Etobicoke wants to get in touch with me directly and wants to interview my spouse and me, they have asked the direct contact Information.

What do you guys think about it? Is there something to worry about or is this normal?

Details: CEC Inbound
Visa Office: Etobicoke (Toronto)
AOR: Jan 26th 2018
IP2: 27th Feb 2018
Ive heard of similar cases. Nothing to worry about. Just a formality. Good thing is that they will probably do your landing at the same time. So no need to Flagpole later.
Best of luck

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

Jan 29 AOR and no update whatsoever. I'll call next week.

Nikhil Rawat

Jan 4, 2018

I have the exact same case. My AOR is Jan 27 too and I got the same reply from the CIC officer on call on July 8. I haven't received my PPR till now. So be patient. If you read older posts on this forum, there are many people who have been waiting for a PPR inspite of having an earlier AOR date and getting similar replies from the CIC offier.

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018

we in the same boat. .. this wait is frustrating AF. ..

Reactions: lauraluciavl

winnie.31

Jun 19, 2018
India
Category........
PNP

Hi Friends

Can someone explain what exactly happens to our CIC account when there is a ghost update.
What kind of changes are noticed there ?
Is there any chance in interface/appearance ?

Thank you
AOR Dec 18
FSW-O (PNP)

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi Friends

Can someone explain what exactly happens to our CIC account when there is a ghost update.
What kind of changes are noticed there ?
Is there any chance in interface/appearance ?

Thank you
AOR Dec 18
FSW-O (PNP)
I had got a ghost update before PPR mail. My application status showed Submitted/Updated. But nothing actually changed in the details. That's why it's a ghost update. After sometime the ghost update got removed and my application was in Submitted status.

winnie.31

Jun 19, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
I had got a ghost update before PPR mail. My application status showed Submitted/Updated. But nothing actually changed in the details. That's why it's a ghost update. After sometime the ghost update got removed and my application was in Submitted status.
Thank you
But was there any change in the appearance of the page after you login in to your CIC account.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Thank you
But was there any change in the appearance of the page after you login in to your CIC account.
No change in appearance of the page. The last change in appearance of the page happened many weeks ago. All your information remains same.

Update - you can find changes in details in your application
Submitted/Updated - No change in details in the application just status change i.e. Ghost Update