+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations ! I can see from your signature that your medicals itself passed in April and hence that was the delay. My AOR is April 18th. Hopefully this is a positive sign.
My medical took 3 months to pass because i was referred for further medical tests hence the delay. but they don't stop processing file due to medical.

Keep your hopes alive. you are getting it soon!

Davekubake

Jul 17, 2018
I have been a silent observer of this particular forum and have gotten just too much support here not to give back hence I created a profile just to share my experience and would leave a few days after wards (not in to commenting much)

AOR: 17 jan. 2018
PPR: 16 July 2018
Nationality: Nigerian
Visa office: London
Ordered Gcms notes 18th May, got it 20th June. Ordered 2nd gcms notes but got ppr before it was due (35days)

My status is still what we will call ip1. Through gcms notes I found out that work experience, education and all was certified ok at central intake office. Proof of funds required review (not sure if this is why I was passed over to london vo). All this was completed on 22nd of Feb. 2018. Gcms notes said File was transferred to london vo due to 'workload distribution'. File showed no movement from then till when I ordered gcms notes.

Based on gcms notes I uploaded pay slips and additional bank statements through case specific enquiry on 27th June. I really do not know what action triggered the ppr.

Medical was passed a week after aor. As at the time of gcms notes, security was not started and eligibility was in progress (I guess due to proof of funds that required review).

Yes I got to the stage of checking every now and then but seeing No ghost update crushed me everytime. I never ever got a ghost update or the ip1 ip2 movement. Not sure there is really a pattern to this honestly. Seeing people in security screening, long timelines like early 2017 and really bad feedback timelines can be discouraging but keep the faith. No one case seems to be the same. Do what you can to keep your conscience at peace (order notes, call If your file is in Ottawa vo, pray if yours is in London vo. (Lol), be patient for the 6 months Mark, raise case enquiry, order notes once the last note you ordered is received to know some sort of response is coming and if you suspect security screening, order csis...point is try to keep your mind at peace because the wait isn't nice)

Maybe there is a monthly sequence to processing applications and ita finally those of Jan. Aor at the London vo.

My advice...It seems it will come eventually, don't be discouraged and push where you can giving reasonable space in between for feedback from cic

All the best guys! Good luck!

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I have been a silent observer of this particular forum and have gotten just too much support here not to give back hence I created a profile just to share my experience and would leave a few days after wards (not in to commenting much)

AOR: 17 jan. 2018
PPR: 16 July 2018
Nationality: Nigerian
Visa office: London
Ordered Gcms notes 18th May, got it 20th June. Ordered 2nd gcms notes but got ppr before it was due (35days)

My status is still what we will call ip1. Through gcms notes I found out that work experience, education and all was certified ok at central intake office. Proof of funds required review (not sure if this is why I was passed over to london vo). All this was completed on 22nd of Feb. 2018. Gcms notes said File was transferred to london vo due to 'workload distribution'. File showed no movement from then till when I ordered gcms notes.

Based on gcms notes I uploaded pay slips and additional bank statements through case specific enquiry on 27th June. I really do not know what action triggered the ppr.

Medical was passed a week after aor. As at the time of gcms notes, security was not started and eligibility was in progress (I guess due to proof of funds that required review).

Yes I got to the stage of checking every now and then but seeing No ghost update crushed me everytime. I never ever got a ghost update or the ip1 ip2 movement. Not sure there is really a pattern to this honestly. Seeing people in security screening, long timelines like early 2017 and really bad feedback timelines can be discouraging but keep the faith. No one case seems to be the same. Do what you can to keep your conscience at peace (order notes, call If your file is in Ottawa vo, pray if yours is in London vo. (Lol), be patient for the 6 months Mark, raise case enquiry, order notes once the last note you ordered is received to know some sort of response is coming and if you suspect security screening, order csis...point is try to keep your mind at peace because the wait isn't nice)

Maybe there is a monthly sequence to processing applications and ita finally those of Jan. Aor at the London vo.

My advice...It seems it will come eventually, don't be discouraged and push where you can giving reasonable space in between for feedback from cic

All the best guys! Good luck!
Congrats to you

Reactions: Davekubake

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Congrats for those that got the PPR...every time I see someone getting it, it gives me hope that mine and my husband's is coming... The uncertainty of our future is painful!
I am waiting for more than 6 months now (AOR JAN 14). If I want to raise a CSE, what do I say in my inquiry? Should I say I called there 3 times now and I want to know why we are still stuck in the criminality check?
Also, if I request the GCMS notes and I get the PPR first (hope never fades away), will I still receive the notes?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Congrats for those that got the PPR...every time I see someone getting it, it gives me hope that mine and my husband's is coming... The uncertainty of our future is painful!
I am waiting for more than 6 months now (AOR JAN 14). If I want to raise a CSE, what do I say in my inquiry? Should I say I called there 3 times now and I want to know why we are still stuck in the criminality check?
Also, if I request the GCMS notes and I get the PPR first (hope never fades away), will I still receive the notes?
I am aor 30th dec
No updates after mass ip2 on 27th of feb
I am expecting my noted in few days
Emailed London visa office, no reply.
Emailed ottawa office, no reply
I have raised the cse and told them that file has exceeded the normal processing times and there is no change in my status.
Lets see if i get a reply from them or not.
And yes i got a reply from RALPH GOODALE last night the following

Eligibility not started
Criminality passed
Security not initiated

Imagine :/

nitinw

Mar 22, 2018
I am aor 30th dec
No updates after mass ip2 on 27th of feb
I am expecting my noted in few days
Emailed London visa office, no reply.
Emailed ottawa office, no reply
I have raised the cse and told them that file has exceeded the normal processing times and there is no change in my status.
Lets see if i get a reply from them or not.
And yes i got a reply from RALPH GOODALE last night the following

Eligibility not started
Criminality passed
Security not initiated

Imagine :/
How much time did they take to reply for your cse request?

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Completed 6 months now. AOR January 18, 2018. Called CIC and agent advised that your Eligibility and Background check has not been started yet. Is this possible?

Agent said some applications may take longer n all. I can’t belive.

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Completed 6 months now. AOR January 18, 2018. Called CIC and agent advised that your Eligibility and Background check has not been started yet. Is this possible?

That is unbelieveble! I usually see people getting their PRRs just after 2 or 3 months, and all of us waiting, I dont understand!!!

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

Im in the same boat. Aor 28jan. Eligibility n bg check not started as per gcms but the online status shows we are processing blah blah. I know that it is not true.

Not sure what to do. No cse has been answered till date. Unfortunately im at NDVO so cic call centre agents dont give me any info. Whats ur VO?