+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Whoa!!! Just called IRCC but alas was not able to get through to an agent due to high volume of calls. But the automated response informed that -
- Medicals Passed
- Fingerprints not needed
- Currently reviewing eligibility
- Background check has not started yet.

Damn.. AOR 28th Jan, still reviewing eligibility and background check not started. 5 months about to be up on 28 Jun. God help me..

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi everyone. I got my ITA on April 11th and I submitted the eAPr form on 15th of june. I am still not getting any updates as of now. my medical is also not updated yet. is there any one here with similar status?
thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hi everyone. I got my ITA on April 11th and I submitted the eAPr form on 15th of june. I am still not getting any updates as of now. my medical is also not updated yet. is there any one here with similar status?
thanks
Wait for atleast a couple of months Gitu to at least get more status update about your application...

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
Wait for atleast a couple of months Gitu to at least get more status update about your application...
ok thanks bimale...I just read in the above threads that international students and PR applicants are morein the month of june july and august and this is the reason they are delaying the process ..is it really true?

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Whoa!!! Just called IRCC but alas was not able to get through to an agent due to high volume of calls. But the automated response informed that -
- Medicals Passed
- Fingerprints not needed
- Currently reviewing eligibility
- Background check has not started yet.

Damn.. AOR 28th Jan, still reviewing eligibility and background check not started. 5 months about to be up on 28 Jun. God help me..

What is your visa office?

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
One likely reason PPR issuance has dried up is that CIC is busy processing student visas and June-August are peak load months. Believe me, I've seen the data, Student Visas have drastically jumped since 2017. And this is correlated with a drop in PR authorizations during that time. Likely that agents are busy working on student visas. Opinions welcome

Plausible but then the way cic is issuing ppr’s to many while ignoring others is baffling. I cannot fathom that some get it in 45 days while others are waiting endlessly. And the ones who are waiting have no issues just that they have bad luck!

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
Plausible but then the way cic is issuing ppr’s to many while ignoring others is baffling. I cannot fathom that some get it in 45 days while others are waiting endlessly. And the ones who are waiting have no issues just that they have bad luck!
so true... my friend got his PPR in less than 30 days..and while reading this forum I can see so many who are waiting for 5-6 months...the wait is really taking a toll on our patience.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
ok thanks bimale...I just read in the above threads that international students and PR applicants are morein the month of june july and august and this is the reason they are delaying the process ..is it really true?
I don’t think so it has any bearing.

Again none of us actually know what goes on behind the scene at the IRCC

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I was not informed about the visa office on the call.. Is there a way to find that out? I was not able to get through to an agent and the automated response did not provide the details of my visa office.
If u ordered gcms it will tell u your visa office. Or if u managed to speak to a call centre agent and ask they would tell u.