+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
The eligibility not met is rather unexpected at this time after almost 6 months .
Do you have more insight on why your eligibility isn’t met yet ?
Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

Can you kindly let me know where can I find the reasons mentioned in the GCMS notes. I am unable to locate the reason.

But my Notes at the end of the document have some alarming text by the case officers.

My Notes 3 (02/02/2018) gave a summary of my application with my CRS score of 453 mentioned (This includes 15 points for my sibling who is a Canadian PR holder - I submitted my passport first page and her passport first page as sibling proof - both the pages had our dad's name mentioned).

The officer who verified and provided the Notes 2 (22/02/2018) provided some text saying that My CRS score fell below the overall CRS for that round and also that I didn't provide any Sibling proof for the 15 points.

The final and latest Notes 1 had a text of PReVU verified.

There was no update after that.

Please help me understand this thing... Thanks a ton for all your help and time

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
Hey Krish did they mention about why Eligibility is Not Met ?
Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

Can you kindly let me know where can I find the reasons mentioned in the GCMS notes. I am unable to locate the reason.

But my Notes at the end of the document have some alarming text by the case officers.

My Notes 3 (02/02/2018) gave a summary of my application with my CRS score of 453 mentioned (This includes 15 points for my sibling who is a Canadian PR holder - I submitted my passport first page and her passport first page as sibling proof - both the pages had our dad's name mentioned).

The officer who verified and provided the Notes 2 (22/02/2018) provided some text saying that My CRS score fell below the overall CRS for that round and also that I didn't provide any Sibling proof for the 15 points.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

The highlighted text in red is the reason...Unfortunately they have not recognized the sibling proof that you have provided... :(

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

Isn’t the scan of the PR CARD a valid proof instead of the passport ??

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
The highlighted text in red is the reason...Unfortunately they have not recognized the sibling proof that you have provided... :(
Oh god!!! Now what do I do? Can you kindly let me know how I can remedy this? :(:(

Also, if that was the case, why didn't they reject my application yet? Why is it still in progress?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: bigbaoulay

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
AOR: 14th Jan Status: IP1 into the 6th month now.

Any guesses when they would be able to review if I am eligible or not?:confused:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
AOR: 14th Jan Status: IP1 into the 6th month now.

Any guesses when they would be able to review if I am eligible or not?:confused:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I don't believe that they changes the eligibility on the profile status page when it's passed. I believe that you would only get that info from GCMS notes. Mine is passed per GCMS notes but my profile says the same as yours. My AOR is a few days after yours, Jan 25. My criminality is one of the things holding mine up, I believe as it's not started as yet.

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I don't believe that they changes the eligibility on the profile status page when it's passed. I believe that you would only get that info from GCMS notes. Mine is passed per GCMS notes but my profile says the same as yours. My AOR is a few days after yours, Jan 25. My criminality is one of the things holding mine up, I believe as it's not started as yet.
I got this info from my GCMS notes that they are still determining my eligibility.

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Everyone
Since I'm in the 6th month of my application having spent last 4 in "processing background check", can someone please tell me what it is they check in this last stage so I may sense why I'm stuck?

I mean I guess they would check my job roles and education and perhaps do the same for spouse but specifically what? And how do they go about doing whatever they do? I'm not claiming any points from my spouse so only showed her education and work experience in personal history and nowhere else in the application. This leads me to imagine they found some problem with me. Going by the fact that they sent an ADR for one of my government jobs, I wonder if they haven't been able to validate that. Mind you the government job does not align with my skill code so that again was in my personal history section and not the work experience section. Any thoughts?

I am waiting for my gcms notes also.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Everyone
Since I'm in the 6th month of my application having spent last 4 in "processing background check", can someone please tell me what it is they check in this last stage so I may sense why I'm stuck?

I mean I guess they would check my job roles and education and perhaps do the same for spouse but specifically what? And how do they go about doing whatever they do? I'm not claiming any points from my spouse so only showed her education and work experience in personal history and nowhere else in the application. This leads me to imagine they found some problem with me. Going by the fact that they sent an ADR for one of my government jobs, I wonder if they haven't been able to validate that. Mind you the government job does not align with my skill code so that again was in my personal history section and not the work experience section. Any thoughts?

I am waiting for my gcms notes also.
Your job/education are part of eligibility check buddy.
They would be check more on things like police report, your travel history and other aspects related to your govt job