+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Individual01

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Members,

I had received my AOR on January 11, 2018, the same day I submitted my application along with all documentation.

My current application status says:
  • Medicals passed
  • Background check in process
  • No additional documents required
With the first two rounds of GCMS notes, the officers case notes mentioned that one of my work experiences required a further review as the job role was not clear.

Through the web form I have uploaded a revised document on April 3rd that clarifies the work experience.

On writing to the Ottawa office where the review of my application is taking place, I was responded to by a case officer mentioning that the document I had uploaded viathe web form has been uploaded for review.

It’s been almost six months since I applied and five months since there has been any status update. There was no difference in the two GCMS I received.

Could somebody help me in advising or by sharing a personal experience as to when I could expect the further review to commence.

Thanks in advance!

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi Members,

I had received my AOR on January 11, 2018, the same day I submitted my application along with all documentation.

My current application status says:
  • Medicals passed
  • Background check in process
  • No additional documents required
With the first two rounds of GCMS notes, the officers case notes mentioned that one of my work experiences required a further review as the job role was not clear.

Through the web form I have uploaded a revised document on April 3rd that clarifies the work experience.

On writing to the Ottawa office where the review of my application is taking place, I was responded to by a case officer mentioning that the document I had uploaded viathe web form has been uploaded for review.

It’s been almost six months since I applied and five months since there has been any status update. There was no difference in the two GCMS I received.

Could somebody help me in advising or by sharing a personal experience as to when I could expect the further review to commence.

Thanks in advance!
It is the same as most of the people in here.. I am just waiting for the six months which is according to them the normal process time for an application....we just have to wait.....I also dont understant and feel very frustrated but it is how it supposed to work :(

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
You've got company. Jan 14 AOR
Did they ask you for additional documents? they request me travel history document on january 30th...but after that on Additional Documents just say "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" ...no more updates since then.

Individual01

Jun 18, 2018
Did they ask you for additional documents? they request me travel history document on january 30th...but after that on Additional Documents just say "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" ...no more updates since then.
No they have not asked for additional documents. However with our GCMS notes we found out that an additional review was required for my work experience.

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Hi
My AOR is Jan 16th. I've been in the supposed last step "processing background check" since Feb 28th. I received two ADRs in Feb end and on Mar 8th but no updates since then. I finally reached an agent just now on call but he couldn't give me any useful information except that 6 months is just the average time, it could take longer and that there's nothing I can do but wait as the case officer will contact me if required.

Guess I'm in it for the long haul!

Reactions: lauraluciavl

can_ada_123

May 28, 2018
guys, i have a quick question. once i get the copr, can i travel to dubai(tourist visa for 96 hours) ? will that affect me in anyway once i land in canada or so, post my trip to dubai ?

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi
My AOR is Jan 16th. I've been in the supposed last step "processing background check" since Feb 28th. I received two ADRs in Feb end and on Mar 8th but no updates since then. I finally reached an agent just now on call but he couldn't give me any useful information except that 6 months is just the average time, it could take longer and that there's nothing I can do but wait as the case officer will contact me if required.

Guess I'm in it for the long haul!
OMG!! this is unbelieveble!..."it could take more than 6 months" :/

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Guys please help me, I have not received an ITA yet but posting in post ITA forum as it will enhance the chances of someone with same experience as mine. I created an express entry profile with all my accurate credentials and did submit that. However, a friend of mine wanted to check his crs and he was doubtful that online crs calculator is not showing him accurate score as it was varying several times. So he wanted me to swap my work experience with his just for once to see if his crs is accurate or not. He didn't have eca so he couldn't create his profile, so i removed my experience put his experience as we did study together and have the same degree, i didn't change that and i was sure that bcoz of a low score of 410 I will not receive ITA soon and will put my experience back again. After checking his crs i put my experience back again after removing his experience but i was than told by a friend that cic will consider this as misrepresentation. I deleted that profile and created a new one with all accurate information and now i am in pool. But my doubt is that, will that change in work experience be considered?

KrishSarm

May 9, 2018
Hi.

I submitted and paid for my application on 17th January, 2018.

I ordered my GCMS notes on 22nd May and received them today.

The latest update (Notes : 1) was made on 21st March, 2018 and the text is PReVU Verified. There is no update after that.

The Assessments in the page 2 of the PDF that I received is :

Eligibility : Not Met
Security : Not Started
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Final :

Can you please let me know what it means and is there any reason to worry?

I am getting really stressed!!! Please help!!!

Thanks all!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi.

The latest update (Notes : 1) was made on 21st March, 2018 and the text is PReVU Verified. There is no update after that.

HIRV :
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs :
Final :

Thanks all!
Hey Krish did they mention about why Eligibility is Not Met ?

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi.

HIRV :
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs :
Final :

Thanks all!
The eligibility not met is rather unexpected at this time after almost 6 months .
Do you have more insight on why your eligibility isn’t met yet ?