Gcms request: 3 May
Ghost update: 9 May
PPR: 12 May

All the best to those who waiting wish you all a speedy PPR
Congrats Troy2245.... All the best

Reactions: Troy2245

WednesdayBlues

Nov 11, 2017
Hey Guys. Sorry for the delayed response. It looks like i have got the PPR email with subject: Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa.

My timeline is:

AOR - 1st Jan 2018
Meds Passed - Somewhere around 14th Jan.
IP2 - Feb 27th
Ghost Update - 12th May
PPR Email - 12th May early morning IST (although in the email it says 11 May since it came from Ottawa)

I was getting antsy and spoke with an agent last Wednesday (she was very polite and reassuring) and she confirmed that everything is in order and that my application was being processed as per standard timelines.

I did take some help from the forum members while submitting my express entry application so a BIG THANKS to everyone. This has been very very helpful.

Now one quick question that i have is: they're asking to submit my passport to VFS global along with the letter (the email which i received) and 2 passport size photographs. I paid my RPRF when it was requested around Jan 20th or something. (Again, don't remember the exact dates) Should i have anything else as an acknowledgement when asked by VFS folks or will the email proof and photographs will suffice?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Guys. Sorry for the delayed response. It looks like i have got the PPR email with subject: Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa.

My timeline is:

AOR - 1st Jan 2018
IP2 - Feb 27th
Ghost Update - 12th May
PPR Email - 12th May early morning IST (although in the email it says 11 May since it came from Ottawa)

I was getting antsy and spoke with an agent last Wednesday (she was very polite and reassuring) and she confirmed that everything is in order and that my application was being processed as per standard timelines.

I did take some help from the forum members while submitting my express entry application so a BIG THANKS to everyone. This has been very very helpful.

Now one quick question that i have is: they're asking to submit my passport to VFS global along with the letter (the email which i received) and 2 passport size photographs. I paid my RPRF when it was requested around Jan 20th or something. (Again, don't remember the exact dates) Should i have anything else as an acknowledgement when asked by VFS folks or will the email proof and photographs will suffice?

Thanks!
Congrats :) I received PPR on 12th as well! I am submitting passport, 2 PR specs photo, email print out. That's it. Go to VFS global and it is quite clear and you need to fill in 2 forms which they give you before your envelope with docs is handed over to them. keep some cash for the VFS fees

WednesdayBlues

Nov 11, 2017
Congrats :) I received PPR on 12th as well! I am submitting passport, 2 PR specs photo, email print out. That's it. Go to VFS global and it is quite clear and you need to fill in 2 forms which they give you before your envelope with docs is handed over to them. keep some cash for the VFS fees
Perfect thanks a lot, Troy! And Congrats to you as well!

div velu

Apr 29, 2018

My timeline is:

AOR - 1st Jan 2018
IP2 - Feb 27th
Ghost Update - 12th May

Thanks!
many congratulations !!

Reactions: WednesdayBlues

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
golden email

My timeline below
ITA: 10 January
AOR/NA1: 27 January
MEP: 8 February
IP1: 9 February
NA2: 12 February
IP2: 27 February
Gcms request: 3 May
Ghost update: 9 May
PPR: 12 May

All the best to those who waiting wish you all a speedy PPR
First of all Congratulation for golden email, could you please share information of your note? I've submitted my application on 2nd of Jan. and I recieved my note on 20th of April.

Nov 1, 2016
Hello guys, maybe anyone have same situation.
AOR Jan 30, IRCC informed us that our application is approved but no ppr yet, called them 3 times to re-assure we got same answer.
But until now no PPR email...I felt worried... :)

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
t
Hello guys, maybe anyone have same situation.
AOR Jan 30, IRCC informed us that our application is approved but no ppr yet, called them 3 times to re-assure we got same answer.
But until now no PPR email...I felt worried... :)
hey have confirmed via phone it is approved right? wait for a few days more, it takes time for the agent to get to the file again and approve, then the ppr email is triggered in batches towards the end of the day

Nov 1, 2016
t

hey have confirmed via phone it is approved right? wait for a few days more, it takes time for the agent to get to the file again and approve, then the ppr email is triggered in batches towards the end of the day
Yup, First call is April 30, the agent informed us that it is approved April 20 (we get ghost update in cic online april 21) Second call is May 2 got same answer, then 3rd call May 7. That's what they told also ,they sent it in batches... but just got worried why up until now we didn't received it...

Thanks for the advise...just this waiting game kills me..guess all of us have same feeling :)