+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

sashiv20

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Mine is pretty Similar case. AOR January 16th, Medicals Passed - Jan31st
ADR for FBI on Feb 1st (provided on Feb 2nd) and Since then Stuck in IP1.

I have requested GCMS Notes on Apr 26th. Lets see how it turns out.
My case is almost same as yours. Hoping we all see some update within a week.

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hey how did you get to know it was at Pretoria
Where are you from ?
hi, i know its in Pretoria because i emailed the pretoria VO and i also spoke to CIC on the phone and they told me my file has moved to pretoria. Im an indian residing in mauritius hence my LVO was pretoria, SA. How about you? where are you from? have you spoken to CIC to know your lvo?

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Hello guys, maybe anyone have same situation.
AOR Jan 30, IRCC informed us that our application is approved but no ppr yet, called them 3 times to re-assure we got same answer.
But until now no PPR email...I felt worried... :)
Sent you pm

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
hi, i know its in Pretoria because i emailed the pretoria VO and i also spoke to CIC on the phone and they told me my file has moved to pretoria. Im an indian residing in mauritius hence my LVO was pretoria, SA. How about you? where are you from? have you spoken to CIC to know your lvo?
I’m Ivorian in Ivory Coast but haven’t called yet . Ordered gcms notes though .
Do you have their number .?

joannacm

May 7, 2018
CEC EE applicant here, inland.
AoR Jan 23

Medicals passed, they don't need any further documents from me.

I spoke with CIC earlier today and was told that I have passed both medical and eligibility, background check is under way, and security is not yet started. No idea how long that could take.

It seems to be taking longer than usual at the moment!
Just had a ghost update on my account. Nothing yet, but fingers crossed it's a good sign.

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
Dear all,
Need advice,
I called the CIC yesterday, thankfully I was connected to a humble agent, I did ask him about the status of my application and did mention that my AOR was on the 26th Jan 2018 and I got my RPRF request on the 24 feb 2018 and paid it on the same day and mentioned since then no update from CIC for which the CIC agent responded that the my eligibility is not yet confirmed by the agent and my security and background verification hasn't started yet, also mentioned everything looks fine as of now and I am well within in the 6 months timeline and asked me to be patient :).
My only apprehension is with regards to my WES report where it shows my bachelors degree as not recognized however my MBA degree is considered to Canadian equivalency to masters degree from which I have taken the points IE I have applied or taken points based on my master's degree. Also on the CIC website they have mentioned that they would consider the highest degree for points. I have a 476 CRS points. Besides this the rest all is fine I presume..
Hope all goes week. need advice on my case please.

Reactions: den89

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hey guys, yesterday was an amazing day: I got PPR!

PNP-O
AOR - 07th Jan
MEP/IP1/NA2 - 25th Jan
IP2 - 27th Feb
Ghost Update - 11th May
PPR - 15th May
Visa Office: SPVO (Brazil)
congratulations! Good luck for your future.

Can I ask you, how did you come to know about your VO?

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
Dear all,
Need advice,
I called the CIC yesterday, thankfully I was connected to a humble agent, I did ask him about the status of my application and did mention that my AOR was on the 26th Jan 2018 and I got my RPRF request on the 24 feb 2018 and paid it on the same day and mentioned since then no update from CIC for which the CIC agent responded that the my eligibility is not yet confirmed by the agent and my security and background verification hasn't started yet, also mentioned everything looks fine as of now and I am well within in the 6 months timeline and asked me to be patient :).
My only apprehension is with regards to my WES report where it shows my bachelors degree as not recognized however my MBA degree is considered to Canadian equivalency to masters degree from which I have taken the points IE I have applied or taken points based on my master's degree. Also on the CIC website they have mentioned that they would consider the highest degree for points. I have a 476 CRS points. Besides this the rest all is fine I presume..

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Dear all,
Need advice,
Same here I got an rprf request on feb 16 and when I called them hey said eligibility is still not complete and that backgrod check is in process.as per my info they only issue rprf when eligibility is partially or totally complete.i don’t think u need to worry about ur CRS points cz that’s one of the basic criteria and u wouldn’t have gotten an rprf request if that was not accepted.