+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Thanks Guys I was following this thread for couple of weeks and it was so helpful .Finally i Received PPR mail yesterday 7.10pm Est .

AOR jan14th
Medical passed jan30th
Ip1 jan30th
Since then no ghost update mails
PPR mail May 11th 7pm EST
Congrats . Your VO ??

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
golden email

My timeline below
ITA: 10 January
AOR/NA1: 27 January
MEP: 8 February
IP1: 9 February
NA2: 12 February
IP2: 27 February
Gcms request: 3 May
Ghost update: 9 May
PPR: 12 May

All the best to those who waiting wish you all a speedy PPR
congrats man at last.

Reactions: Troy2245

Sugeeta

Jan 31, 2018
golden email

My timeline below

Congratulations!

Rahulmate

May 4, 2018
golden email
Hello Troy brother I want to ask why It takes so long to change status from ip1 to ip2 as I am still at ip1 since 17 April 2018.what they really look for in ip1
My timeline below

DM01

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Can you help with when can I expect PPR?

ITA on 6th Dec 2017
AOR on 31st Jan 2018
RPRF on 28th Feb 2018
Got additional medical tests done on 22nd Apr 2018.

Current status on CIC website:

Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rahulmate

May 4, 2018
Hey guys,

ITA on 6th Dec 2017
AOR on 31st Jan 2018
RPRF on 28th Feb 2018

Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are at ip2.you will get ppr within 2 to 3 days and but after reviewing additional documents they will upload and status will become we don't need additional documents.all this will take 3days maximum

Reactions: DM01

Rahulmate

May 4, 2018
Hey guys,

ITA on 6th Dec 2017
AOR on 31st Jan 2018
RPRF on 28th Feb 2018
Sometimes they don't bother to change the status and send golden email

DM01

Apr 1, 2018
You are at ip2.you will get ppr within 2 to 3 days and but after reviewing additional documents they will upload and status will become we don't need additional documents.all this will take 3days maximum
Thanks a ton....

An additional query, since I have given the additional medical tests on 22nd Apr'18, will this have a bearing on the timeline for receiving PPR?

Rahulmate

May 4, 2018
Thanks a ton....

An additional query, since I have given the additional medical tests on 22nd Apr'18, will this have a bearing on the timeline for receiving PPR?
No worries it doesn't make any difference.your PPR will not be delayed bcz you have already passed the medical.
When did you receive this message that you have passed medical exam?