+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I’m sorry but can someone explain what is GCMS notes and How is it helpful?
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.

if needed you can order so you know in depth what is going on in your application

some websites where to order: https://www.getgcms.com/
http://gcmsbuddy.com/

Reactions: Chintspatel

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Guys, the much awaited email is here! I am ecstatic as I write this post. Below are the details regarding my application:

App Submission - Dec 30, 2017
AOR - Jan 2, 2018
Med Passed - Jan 15, 2018
IP1 - Jan 15, 2018
ADR (US PCC, me and my wife) - Jan 15, 2018
RPRF Request - Jan 20, 2018
US PCC Submitted - Feb 23, 2018
Raised CSE (submitted revised Schedule A Form) - March 26, 2018
Ottawa CPC confirmed receipt of docs - April 9, 2018
IP2 - April 13, 2018
PPR - April 19, 2018

CPC: Ottawa, Canada (I am not sure when the IRCC transferred my file from CIO to CPC Ottawa)

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for your help, and for the amazing support and knowledge sharing that the forum has facilitated, and good luck to each one of you with the PR process. May you see your golden email soon!

PS: I will be on and off this forum for a bit, and will return to the forums to share my experience as time permits.

Cheers!
Awesomeee!! Glad to see Jan applicants are being looked into! Wish you all the best :):):) Cheers and good luck :cool:

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.

if needed you can order so you know in depth what is going on in your application

some websites where to order: https://www.getgcms.com/
http://gcmsbuddy.com/
Appreciate your time. Thanks

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Guys, the much awaited email is here! I am ecstatic as I write this post. Below are the details regarding my application:

AOR - Jan 2, 2018
IP1 - Jan 15, 2018
IP2 - April 13, 2018
PPR - April 19, 2018

CPC: Ottawa, Canada (I am not sure when the IRCC transferred my file from CIO to CPC Ottawa)

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for your help, and for the amazing support and knowledge sharing that the forum has facilitated, and good luck to each one of you with the PR process. May you see your golden email soon!

PS: I will be on and off this forum for a bit, and will return to the forums to share my experience as time permits.

Cheers!
Congrats buddy all the best

Reactions: ndshah26

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, could u please tell me your opinion about my case?
Aor: Jan 2
Prfp payment: 25 Jan
Cv request : 23 Feb
profile update and security verification start: March 22
GCMS Note : March 27
profile update without any change: 20 April

What does mean this update? thank a lot

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017

AOR - Jan 2, 2018
IP1 - Jan 15, 2018
IP2 - April 13, 2018
PPR - April 19, 2018

Cheers!
Hey Congrats... All the best, and which province you are planning to settle...

Reactions: ndshah26

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hey Congrats... All the best, and which province you are planning to settle...
Hi there. We haven’t decided on the province yet, but I have a few friends living in Ontario, so we are a little more inclined towards Ontario as of now...All the very best to you and may you see the much awaited email soon buddy....

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018

Most probably it’s the so called ghost update everyone talks about ull get ur ppr in a few days time .cheers.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017

I got a ghost update as well before getting my PPR. So I would say that the PPR is on its way shortly...

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,

Friday i called IRCC. Could speak with Agent.
She told me that, my application is in ottawa and they are processing. She said, not yet transfered to any Visa office.
She also told me that only criminality check is done, nothing else is started.

please help me to understand , my file in which stage , IP1 ?
What other testing are there post criminality check.
Processing in ottawa means, my VO is ottawa ?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Friday i called IRCC. Could speak with Agent.
She told me that, my application is in ottawa and they are processing. She said, not yet transfered to any Visa office.
She also told me that only criminality check is done, nothing else is started.

please help me to understand , my file in which stage , IP1 ?
What other testing are there post criminality check.
Processing in ottawa means, my VO is ottawa ?
You are right. Only IP2 is done at VO. IP1 will finish R10 the comeplteness check and criminality check. If need anything, ADR will give you notice. Otherwise, your file should be transferring to VO soon. And at VO they will start your eligibility and after the eligibility, they start bgc. If an officer approves your application, they will issue security clearance and you will receive ppr soon