+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys, I Just got update in my profile.
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
:  Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Please if someone has idea please help.

Thanks .
I believe the fees for 2 ppl in total is $2000+ (including RPRF) . IF you have paid only $1000 for the two of you , then it seems like you haven't paid the RPRF yet.

Reactions: vajpayee24

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
Need an expert's view to analyze my situation -

I am the primary applicant with my spouse as a non accompanying dependent(we decided not to include her in the application as she is in her family way). I got my AOR on January 22 and currently my application is in IP2 stage.

I have a few questions:
1. I made a mistake of not including my spouse as an accompanying dependent. I realize that it's difficult to sponsor her and the child later as it's very time consuming and we have to live apart.
Is it a good option to withdraw my application now and create a new EE profile and wait for a new invite?

2. Should I go ahead with my PR and later sponsor my spouse? Will the process be expedited as the background and medicals for her would have been completed along with my application? Also, is there a way to bring them to Canada on a different visa(tourist)?

3. If I get my COPR, can I add my new born child to the application and at least process the child's PR and later sponsor my wife's PR?

Thanks!

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Talked to a CIC agent today.

My file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I have heard this is the slowest visa office.

Hi guys, I Just got update in my profile.
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
:  Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Please if someone has idea please help.

Thanks .

That was the initial processing fee of CAD 550 each. This is the request for RPRF fee for CAD 490 each

Reactions: vajpayee24

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm 25 Jan AOR and have been in IP2 since 27th Feb. I didn't pay the RPRF at the time of the application but they still haven't asked me to pay, is that normal?
Cheers

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hi guys,

I'm 25 Jan AOR and have been in IP2 since 27th Feb. I didn't pay the RPRF at the time of the application but they still haven't asked me to pay, is that normal?
Cheers
No worries.in some case they send the request early on ,but in others they may ask for it at the last moment just before ppr is issued.

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Hi all,

AOR Jan 9th, CEC inland here, Ottawa office.

I got an ADR on Jan 25th for RCMP fingerprints. I submitted the doc (no criminal record) on Feb 5th.

My application status still says “additional documents still being reviewed”.

Anyone else in this situation? I don’t know why it would take them so long to review this simple document so that I can progress. Unless it is just sitting waiting to be reviewed? Anyone got any insights?

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hi all,

AOR Jan 9th, CEC inland here, Ottawa office.

I got an ADR on Jan 25th for RCMP fingerprints. I submitted the doc (no criminal record) on Feb 5th.

My application status still says “additional documents still being reviewed”.

Anyone else in this situation? I don’t know why it would take them so long to review this simple document so that I can progress. Unless it is just sitting waiting to be reviewed? Anyone got any insights?
I got an rprf request in feb and it still says we are reviewing the documents u provided.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, the much awaited email is here! I am ecstatic as I write this post. Below are the details regarding my application:

App Submission - Dec 30, 2017
AOR - Jan 2, 2018
Med Passed - Jan 15, 2018
IP1 - Jan 15, 2018
ADR (US PCC, me and my wife) - Jan 15, 2018
RPRF Request - Jan 20, 2018
US PCC Submitted - Feb 23, 2018
Raised CSE (submitted revised Schedule A Form) - March 26, 2018
Ottawa CPC confirmed receipt of docs - April 9, 2018
IP2 - April 13, 2018
PPR - April 19, 2018

CPC: Ottawa, Canada (I am not sure when the IRCC transferred my file from CIO to CPC Ottawa)

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for your help, and for the amazing support and knowledge sharing that the forum has facilitated, and good luck to each one of you with the PR process. May you see your golden email soon!

PS: I will be on and off this forum for a bit, and will return to the forums to share my experience as time permits.

Cheers!