AOR: 12 Jan 2018
ME passed: 31 Jan 18
ADR: 1 Feb 18 (Singapore PCC)
ADR submitted: 9 Feb 18
Background in process: 27 Feb 18
CIC show Updated: 17 April 18
PPR: 19 April 2018
Singapore visa office
This forum is really helpful where assisted me a lot to collect the information and submit my application. Thank you all so much.

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Hi guys, I Just got update in my profile.
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
:  Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Please if someone has idea please help.

Thanks .

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
I am waiting for my AOR, I applied for a PR Card renewal.

my application was recieved on Feb 12
CHecked for completeness on March 8

Currently wondering when can I expect to get an acknowledgment of reciept as my employer is requesting it.

Anyone have any insight?

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys, I Just got update in my profile.
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
:  Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Please if someone has idea please help.

Thanks .
if you have already paid, upload a copy of that payment via a CSE and also where they are asking you to upload a payment confirmation. in the CSE also tell them that the payment for RPRF was paid at the start of the application

Reactions: vajpayee24

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
I am waiting for my AOR, I applied for a PR Card renewal.

my application was recieved on Feb 12
CHecked for completeness on March 8

Currently wondering when can I expect to get an acknowledgment of reciept as my employer is requesting it.

Anyone have any insight?
this is the wrong forum to ask on PR card renewals, applicants here are waiting for PR through express entry with a JAN 2018 AOR

Reactions: newbutterfly