+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Can anyone knows the contact number for CIC ? My AOR was Jan 29, 2018 and application is under IP2 from last 1.5 months, m thinking to give them a quick call as I haven't got response even to my email sent 10 days back :(
Its +18882422100 . my AOR is 22 January,currently in IP2 stage for a while, i gave them a call today early morning and the only thing he said, they have all your papers,and they dont need any other info. But he didn't say anything about how long it is gonna take to get passport request or any kind of positive negative reply.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi ,

I have sent an email couple of times to know the visa office, but there is no response. I have sent it again 10 days back also, but no response at all.
does it mean that, they have not started my application processing .

Please share your thoughts.

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you
i got to know they are 10 december AOR PPRs today from the whatsapp group. Not sure about immitracker
Hi ,

I have sent an email couple of times to know the visa office, but there is no response. I have sent it again 10 days back also, but no response at all.

i got to know they are 10 december AOR PPRs today from the whatsapp group. Not sure about immitracker
Thank you for the amazing and precise update.
I was thinking, if someone could help
me understand that do all applications of FSW outland (India) eventually move to NDVO, by default?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi ,

They have stopped replying emails since couple of months. The only way to know is to call them if you are lucky enough to get connected to an agent and he/she is in good mood of telling the actual status instead of giving generic answers.