+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

skiffyz

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
For how long are people having to be in NA2 stage these days? I am stuck since January 26, no movement since then.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
According to immitracker, january applicants have only just started progressing towards ip2& ppr... so i think 15 to 30 days should be when we ll start seeing a flurry of pprs (hopefully we ll be one of them)

Reactions: PAB

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
AOR on Jan 7th 2018
Additional Docs request on Jan 18th
PPR on 20th Feb
I am married..
Under which stream plz? Also, sorry for being cheeky, were u expecting to get ppr in 30ish days?? I guess i would throw a 3 day non stop party if this were to happen with me...

sudiptosrkr

Feb 15, 2016
Under which stream plz? Also, sorry for being cheeky, were u expecting to get ppr in 30ish days?? I guess i would throw a 3 day non stop party if this were to happen with me...
Hahaha.. ya honestly I was not even checking my profile. Applied and forgot about it.
When I saw the email last night, I thought it to be spam. generally I saw that they do not send anything over mail.. Says to go and check in cic site. :)

They asked for the Additional travel document PDF - IMM 5562.
I am under the CEC. Applied from inside Canada.

Reactions: didouette

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hahaha.. ya honestly I was not even checking my profile. Applied and forgot about it.
When I saw the email last night, I thought it to be spam. generally I saw that they do not send anything over mail.. Says to go and check in cic site. :)

They asked for the Additional travel document PDF - IMM 5562.
I am under the CEC. Applied from inside Canada.
Well very good luck mate in the new journey :) all the best

Reactions: sudiptosrkr

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
This is my:
AOR : Jan 03-2018, RPRF upfront
Med pass: Jan 22, 2018 + ADR for FBI PCC ( wait for 3.5 months for this !!!)
My BG changed to "we are processing your background check..." after 24 hours (23 Jan)
Documents change to " we need more documents from you..."
FBI submit: Feb 13 and my Documents change to " we don't need any documents form you" ( feb 14)

Email to CPC-ottawa and they confirm my application is in their office...
Waiting for PPR mail

I m not sure whether my FBI PCC caused delay in processing my application or not. It's ridiculous because FBI , after granted my PCC , has implemented a new EDO system which helps applicants get their results within 48 hours. Still waiting.... for the last email !!!